[1.41] Tribes AfterHope

S_hift said:
hey I live on the east coast. I've been waiting for a master server near my area for a while.

I was wondering if you could pass me the information to connect.

Also if its in your interest i'll be willing to do photoshop stuff for anyone involved in testing this master server :)
S_hift said:
hey I live on the east coast. I've been waiting for a master server near my area for a while.

Also if its in your interest i'll be willing to do photoshop stuff for anyone involved in testing this master server :)
S_hift said:

S_hift said:

S_hift said:

S_hift said:

I have good idea- Nerf the CG and give me plasma for stand offs or put a single respawning shield on each side of map that has a large reset timer.. yes this good plan do now k thx

Edit : Make blaster less powerful and remove its energy usage and remove chaingun i like this too

Last edited:
you can tweak the rof of the cg and the spread of the cone and shit

if you guys want i can come up with random shit on a daily basis for you to play with

LETS TRY PLAYING WITH DIFFERENT TYPES OF ARMOR

MAYBE TRY SOMETHING LIKE HEAVY MEDIUM LIGHT AS OPTIONS U NO??

Shield L T and plasma usage and laser and shield spawns and hidden elf gund etc r the future as well as those cool 1998 air boost tunnels like warp gates that u can route into and then suddenly boost and chasers can dj into them

I've played shifter and ren and its totally possible 2 add this shit to base without it becoming wacky and it'll help small numbers

Meatpit and the shield and p-LT maps made like cubeLT and the ones alarik did r prolly still around let's play them

Do not let gook penis envy ruin tribe 1

Vote dare 4 jelq king 2013

Yea i think it time for something new an clean the slate.

Maybe then we could have balanced gameplay as to having half the players super good an half the players super bad

Running the same game play everyday on the same maps is getting boring.

We need a new mod based off LT platform without turning it into dumb annihilation or renegades

Back