[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

you're with tattooed trailer trash, do you really think you're someone to take shots at people?
young hot 23yr olds have tattoos I’m not sure what the big deal is.

you’re a welfare fatty that got a mail order Filipino it’s like taking a poll in a full room as to who has 50$ in their pocket

young hot 23yr olds have tattoos I’m not sure what the big deal is.

you’re a welfare fatty that got a mail order Filipino it’s like taking a poll in a full room as to who has 50$ in their pocket

Hey, you don't have to explain your choice to me. i'm sure she can wear 2 wife-beaters to cover up.

:lol: I sound like a broken record but really, no one cares about chicago.

d0bcff15-7e22-4a27-98b4-b19813f26451.png

No one

LOCK HER UP? LOCK HER UP?

Donald Trump’s daughter Ivanka used a personal email account to send hundreds of emails about government business, the Washington Post reported on Monday.

The revelation prompted immediate accusations of hypocrisy. Trump branded his 2016 election rival “Crooked Hillary” Clinton over her use of a private email server and encouraged supporters in chants of “Lock her up!”

The Post report said Ivanka, a White House senior adviser, used a personal account to send hundreds of emails last year to White House aides, cabinet officials and her assistants – many in violation of federal records rules.

White House ethics officials learned of her practice when reviewing emails gathered last autumn by five cabinet agencies to respond to a public records lawsuit, according to the report. They found that Ivanka often discussed or relayed official White House business using a private email account with a domain that she shares with her husband, Jared Kushner, during much of last year.

Her excuse is that she was unaware of some details of the records rules, her assocates told the Post.

Back