[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

ooooooooo iffn only :king:donald had sum fux 2 b givvn bout peeps him cud b steppn on lykka peeca d0gchit not lykn :king:donald loool sumday da h8rz will havv mo $$$$$ n a hotta wife 2 jfcccccccc :king:donald b wut err yuge fukn effemcuck pussyass fukn l0s3r wanna b lyke winners wry bout winnin n fukn loserz wry bout winnerz :king: smdh lol :jester:

he isn't a very good speaker imo

it is hard for me to listen to him without being agitated and annoyed
I agree 100%. He's annoying for how he speaks.

However, I'm disgusted when I hear someone like Obama (or younger Bush) speaking when it's clearly contrived or bullshit. Every time Obama said something, I was pissed off at how I could tell he was just using weasel wording so he couldn't be held to anything.

As a man (which is why leftists don't get it), there is a nice feeling of relief when I know where the person stands and says what he believes regardless if I support every single thing.

Last edited:
edit
i don't know about the mention of no use of chemical weapons by Syria; that sends up my false flag shit.
oh and now iran...

all about protecting Israel
very conflicting feelings but
i still think being 'close' to Israel is good for us
intelligent humans need to work together
They're not really intelligent for one. That's Euro-jews. And two, the problem is, they aren't working with us. They're working against us, for them.

everyone remember when jaunita broaddrick provided exact dates, times, location and witnesses when bill clinton raped her and the dems didnt care

but we must believe ford

everyone remember when jaunita broaddrick provided exact dates, times, location and witnesses when bill clinton raped her and the dems didnt care

but we must believe ford

remember when someone showed up at a pizza parlor with an ar-15 because people on the internet said there was a democrat child sex ring headquartered in the non-existent basement

now you guys are all about evidence

weird how that works

are you trying to compare dems being hypocrites about rape with a whacko no one supports?

of course you are, the triple strawman has no limits. what a pathetic partisan shill :lol:

remember when in 1989 the president took out a full page ad to call for the execution of 5 kids for a rape they were later exonerated of by dna evidence?

and then when asked about in 2016 he said they were guilty anyways

good times

remember when in 1989 the president took out a full page ad to call for the execution of 5 kids for a rape they were later exonerated of by dna evidence?

good times

So you double down on the strawman. Nice.

good times

If you where Trisha Meili dad you would have done and said the same thing, stop acting so self righteous.

good times

Surely people aren't falsely accused of rape.

Back