can we get a retouching thread in hear?

Zoom and enhance result:

Spoiler

Last edited:
Fool said:
Here's my entry.

idk. I don't like it. You're generally supposed to even out skintones, and it looked like you made her skin.. more contrasty?

didn't you used to retouch?

As for "finding tutorials on the web" - anyone can learn to retouch in a day.

A good retoucher has a background in figure drawing, photography, and illustration. Anyone can buy a paintbrush, but you gotta know how to use it.

Last edited:
idk. I don't like it. You're generally supposed to even out skintones, and it looked like you made her skin.. more contrasty?

didn't you used to retouch?

It depends entirely on the look you're going for (as JM5k said). I personally don't care for flat, porcelain skin. Nobody looks like that. My goal when I retouch is to remove distractions/imperfections without making a photo look painted.

Your retouch is just another way of going about it, my only criticism would be to back it down just a little. It comes across like the model is wearing a ton of foundation.

look i have no reservations about going for vibrance and contrast and all that good stuff. But you don't do it on the skin.

could I have gone for a more natural look? sure! but what's the fun in that? It's not very creative..

I might find some random people and pose them in classic roman/greek poses, photograph them, then claim they are art ... just like triple does.

I wonder if someone will do David for me, with his cock out too.

In my mind triple and JoMo are the same person

I know they're not but when one posts, I think of the other by accident

In my mind triple and JoMo are the same person

I know they're not but when one posts, I think of the other by accident

triple is an argumentative, talentless, friendless, feckless, witless, deluded, fat, pathologically lying, crippled, worthless right wing nerd whose only redeeming quality is that he isn't a creationist.

JoMo doesn't stack up in anywhere near the same category - he's just a creepy nerd who shits himself and then emails girls about it.

Back