Where's that thread where Jugglenuts said the pitbulls are good doggies? by Mitchdubai - Page 2 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Where's that thread where Jugglenuts said the pitbulls are good doggies?
Page 2 of 6
lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
21 - 08-07-2020, 12:25
neuter spade lmfao racis

Sponsored Links
Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
22 - 08-07-2020, 12:26
stfu mitch - you pompous poop pushing peasant

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
23 - 08-07-2020, 12:28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fool View Post
Yeah i'm stoopid, you're gonna have to explain your 'point' to me.

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
24 - 08-07-2020, 12:29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagy View Post
More people like juggs than you

Youre aware that youre the worst poster here, right?
I'm not the most boring and repetitive **** in here though, because that's you, so there's that.

NoGodForMe
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
25 - 08-07-2020, 14:39
Had a pittbull attack in my neighborhood recently. What happens is these dogs get out, off a leash, and attack other people walking their dogs. It's bad, the lady's dogs and her leg were messed up. The problem is the owner of these dogs rent, so they don't care. A police report was filed and the HOA is going to send a letter saying the tenant will need to remove the dog if it gets loose again.

Last edited by NoGodForMe; 08-07-2020 at 14:43..
Deceptikon
VeteranXX
Old
26 - 08-07-2020, 15:49
I'm probably the only person on the forum who trains dogs for a living.

Pitbulls are gamey and they bite sometimes

there are more dangerous breeds than pitbulls but the difference is they aren't common and they aren't being given away at the SPCA or sold for a few hundred bucks on craigslist which keeps idiots from owning them

nobody wants to put down there $5000 imported whatever because it ate the neighbors kid so it never happens

bowl of blood
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
27 - 08-07-2020, 16:20
the only thing that can stop a bad guy with a pit bull is a good guy with a pit bull. i own a pit bull TO PROTECT MY FAMILY

Buk Naked
VeteranXX
Old
28 - 08-07-2020, 17:40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deceptikon View Post

there are more dangerous breeds than pitbulls but the difference is they aren't common and they aren't being given away at the SPCA or sold for a few hundred bucks on craigslist which keeps idiots from owning them

nobody wants to put down there $5000 imported whatever because it ate the neighbors kid so it never happens
Define "gamey"

hastie
VeteranX
Old
29 - 08-07-2020, 18:04
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deceptikon View Post

Which dogs are you specifying

lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
30 - 08-07-2020, 18:09
how about a dogo de Argentina or a neopolitan mastiff

Deceptikon
VeteranXX
Old
31 - 08-07-2020, 18:39
Those are good examples.

Any number of livestock guardian breeds, working schutzhund breeds and estate guardian dogs are bred to be bigger, stronger and naturally far more protective than pit bulls.

They're all expensive and/or rare and good breeders turn away more people then they sell to.

Gameness is a dog dragging itself across a room to keep fighting with its leg torn off and its guts hanging out to keep fighting for no purpose other than funsies, it's unnatural and has been bred into them for centuries - good example

Pitbulls are bred to be gladitorial entertainers with no sense of self preservation and incredible fight drives - they are too common and too many people have them without knowing what they own. Yeah pitbulls are cool but people are so ignorant of what they have most of the time

You combine this sort of breeding with things like prey drift which the average pet owner has no understanding of and pitbulls being just way too common in general of course pitbulls kill the most people - like duh

Last edited by Deceptikon; 08-07-2020 at 19:39.. Reason: i bad at writing
Danno
VeteranXX
Old
32 - 08-07-2020, 19:11
One time a poodle ate a babies dick and balls.

Mr Jimmy Pop
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
33 - 08-07-2020, 20:31

Deceptikon, thanks for your post.

What is your opinion of American Staffordshire breed of Pitbull? My daughter and her husband have one, that’s maybe 4 years old. So far so good, they have two children one 3 and the other about 18 months old. It’s a very good natured dog and listens well to my son in law and daughter. They did have it trained after they got it.

But it is a Pitbull breed so, it does make me a little nervous with the kids. It did catch a turkey once and it did a number on it and didn’t listen when my daughter told her to stop.

So I’m guessing this is the prey drift your talking about.

So please explain more and how concerned should I be?

Deceptikon
VeteranXX
Old
34 - 08-07-2020, 21:01
it very well could have been; that's usually how it happens what seems to start at play turns into something very different very quickly

but almost any dog breed left unsupervised for too long with chickens or turkeys will probably kill one unless you raised that dog with the birds right from puppyhood

a good examples of predatory drift would be; your dog is super agitated by the squirrels in the yard - it's staring and obsessing for hours - suddenly the baby starts crying unexpectedly and some wire gets crossed in the dogs head and it turns and grabs the baby - that would be prey/predatory drift - high prey drive breeds of dogs are more prone to this weird behavioral glitch

Amstafs I find more trustworthy and softer natured than American Pitbulls and they are typically more generations removed from the fighting ring than other bully breeds.

Mr Jimmy Pop
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
35 - 08-07-2020, 21:11
Thanks Man. The turkey was a wild turkey

Deceptikon
VeteranXX
Old
36 - 08-07-2020, 21:16
funny, in the new Star Trek show Captain Picard is shown to have a pit bull and I was like "I wonder if pitties would still really be pitties in the future" then later in the show it shows that Picards dog runs around killing all the birds on his space farm so at least in Star Trek pitties are still pitties in the future.

Validuz
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
37 - 08-07-2020, 21:31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchdubai View Post
Michigan boy, 6, suffers horrific injuries after pit bull attacked | Daily Mail Online

Article just ficking writes itself? Copy paste from the last one or the one before that. "Chaos was such a good doggy we don't know why this happened blah blah..."

This will be Jugglenuts next getting his 15 minutes of fame if he doesn't Darwin himself first by insisting on his freedumb to not wear a mask.
I think it was some GIF thread or something and it was with me.

Juggs is a typical pit moron. They all say the same idiotic bull**** about their psycho dog and ignore the fact that every single time it mauls or kills someone, it's just an outlier.

These are normally the same people that think violent black males are outliers.

lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
38 - 08-07-2020, 21:55
amer staf terrier is just a pitbull without having to call it a pitbull

they call them that when they're skinny

ArakAtak
VeteranXX
Old
39 - 08-07-2020, 23:10
They are all pretty much the same dog, you just need to look at their build and head shape.
Also look at the owner, they are usually of a similar singular type.

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
40 - 08-07-2020, 23:17
Jesus Christ that article on prey drift. It all makes sense now. Jimmy, take the first opportunity to take that dog for a long walk where it accidentally gets 'lost' and never comes back.

Last edited by Mitchdubai; 08-07-2020 at 23:28..
Page 2 of 6

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Where's that thread where Jugglenuts said the pitbulls are good doggies?

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
kill yourself midxe