Goodbye NRA? (and then other non-profits)

charity is funded by donations of already taxed money
non profits however dont have nearly enough policing on them to make sure there arent bad actors (goodwill, susan b coman race for the cure, nra, all churches for instance)

charity is funded by donations of already taxed money
non profits however dont have nearly enough policing on them to make sure there arent bad actors (goodwill, susan b coman race for the cure, nra, all churches for instance)

Sneakers I pay tax on are also purchased with already taxed money.

Trump told the NRA to move to Texas.

The NRA is based out of Virginia. Not sure how a NY state AG has jurisdiction over a company in another state.

The NRA is based in Virginia to make it easier to lobby congress with kickbacks and whores.

The simple fact they are attacking the organization instead of the people they claim to be dirty speaks volumes. I don't know anyone who believes this is not political and that goes for all my liberal family and friends. The disconnect grows.

Just to put it out there, anyone suggesting this is a Democrat plot isn't thinking very hard.

Announcing something like that a couple of months out from a federal election in which the Repubs desperately need to find a new rallying cry is a terrible political move.

There's not enough time for anything solid to come of it, but it's more than enough for Trump to shout "OMG, THEY'RE COMING FOR YER GERNS!" (which he's already done) and get some campaign focus as a protector of the 2nd (which he isn't). Politically, the DC Dems would be furious about this thing landing (now), I'd imagine.

if i was in biden's camp i'd be absolutely fucking livid at new york for doing this now.

NRA isn't going anywhere. Not by a NY AG's hand anyway. If the org folds it'll be from internal malfeasance. A lot of members are pissed off at NRA leadership and the org's general inaction the last couple of years.

Aim High!

In 1994, there was a mass shooting at Fairchild AFB, Spokane WA. The shooter, a deranged former airman, was at the USAF hospital with a semi-auto AK style rifle with drum magazines shooting up the place.

The first person to arrive on scene was Sgt Andy Brown, a member of the Air Force Security Police (Law Enforcement section). He had rode his bicycle from the military housing area next to the hospital. When he got there, the gunman was outside walking from one building to the other, shooting people that were fleeing the area.

Sgt Brown hopped off his bike, dropped to one knee, drew his Baretta M9 pistol, and fired four shots from a distance of 70 yards. He hit the gunman twice, once in the shoulder, and once in the head.

He wrote a book about this, and the B-52 crash that happened just a few days later called "Warnings Unheeded" (excellent book, well researched and written, it's available on amazon).

At book signings, he signs it "Aim High, I did".

If you didn't know, Aim High is the AF slogan.

https://www.amazon.com/Warnings-Unheeded-Tragedies-Fairchild-Force-ebook/dp/B01N46GYHO/ref=sr_1_2?dchild=1&keywords=warnings+unheeded&qid=1597073539&sr=8-2

1 out of every 12 people people in the world today are armed.

For only 25 cents a day, you can help arm the other 11.

Call now. For the cost of a cup of Black Rifle Company brew, Your tax-free donation to the NRA can make a difference.

♪♫♪ ...In the arms of an angel... far away from here... ♪♫♪

Last edited:
1 out of every 12 people people in the world today are armed.

For only 25 cents a day, you can help arm the other 11.

Call now. For the cost of a cup of Black Rifle Company brew, Your tax-free donation to the NRA can make a difference.

♪♫♪ ...In the arms of an angel... far away from here... ♪♫♪

This is Timmy. Timmy's dad left when he was two. His mom works two jobs as a waitress to put food on the table for Timmy and his sister. She needs braces, but the family can't afford them. She doesn't smile any more. He gets teased at school because his clothes are old and he doesn't have anything to eat at recess. Last week, Timmy brought a knife to school. The other kids all have handguns. They just teased him more.

How are Timmy and his family ever going to protect themselves from a tyrannical government overstepping its constitutionally mandated authority?

Call now. You can make a difference.

Back