Does anybody actually agree with this?

I am almost 47 years old. New Year's Eve is just another day and night for me. No different than Christmas, birthdays or a Monday. However, having the State determine what is offensive and what isn't, and determining if I can be fined into ruin for not agreeing with their definition, is something I am more concerned with.
You're stupid bro. It's NYE you gotta get LIT BRO

Only retards care about issues

i prefer to spend my nye on my couch in my suburban duplex angrily posting about gay cakes on tw

keep on fightin the good fight samuwell

ur highly intelligent discussions on a dead gaming forum will ensure ur financial safety if ur ever asked to decorate a cake for a homosexual couple

i prefer to spend my nye on my couch in my suburban duplex angrily posting about gay cakes on tw

nothing wrong w/ duplex

sprawl in h'awa''i'''i''e's'u'a'aaa could b mitigated w/ more duplex action

u should approve bigly

i am glad other, more honest, posters sported this for what it was

phaytal went from pay the money bigots

to "they got nothing"

to their crime pays......pays well :lol:

because Christians really are more willing to help out their own than he is willing to give out his own money through empty virtue signalling

when asked why there was no outrage over a halal bakery doing this same thing there is a reason you get crickets back.........no outrage ever

because they aren't fighting a war against Islam. They are fighting one against Western Civilization and Christian supremacy. They call this progress. They call the fight to subvert this country to a 3rd world innovative and advancing. That they are fighting for science and equality.

it is the same conclusion that none of these women marchers could make in the UK

No blacklash because some douche went to a Muslim bakery to be inflammatory and filmed it for hits. He clearly didn't get any hits. The other couples took their issues to the courts. Did this guy take it to the courts or no?

No blacklash because some douche went to a Muslim bakery to be inflammatory and filmed it for hits. He clearly didn't get any hits. The other couples took their issues to the courts. Did this guy take it to the courts or no?

LOLOLOLO

bad guy the douche filming muslim baker now

you wouldn't be able to say that if crowder was gay

you would owe him money for that post

where Milo when we finally need him?

we are past words

they no longer mean anything to the blatantly dishonest

DSZ00JKV4AEP1vx.jpg

can anyone spot the agenda they have?

What do you see Sam? :)

Back