Reload this Page [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread
Page 2870 of 8750
jgrange
Veteran++
Old
57381 - 01-06-2018, 01:18
Quote:
Originally Posted by samUwell View Post
Amazing what the stock markets numbers will look like when the FED gives a trillion dollars to the banks.
Amazing what the markets looked like when the votes to pass the bailouts kept failing.

Sponsored Links
Huscarl
VeteranXV
Old
57382 - 01-06-2018, 01:41
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milk-Man View Post
You sound like a CNN mouth bucket
that's amazing cuz I don't read/watch CNN at all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Elessar View Post
Wait, so now ACA being popular is bad? I am confuse. I thought you people wanted that as it is a step towards single pay.
It's bad if you support the Republican party's policies

Quote:
Originally Posted by -SS- View Post
He was asking about policies, care to elaborate further?

I wont deride you for stepping up the plate.

Given: Orange Hitler is an egomaniac, we all know that already. He won the election between the two, its over.
- reversed rules to reduce pollution in our air and water (thank goodness CA can set its own environmental rules)
- ended net neutrality
- slashed budgets for every program that help lower income people, in order to pay for a tax cut for people making $10,000,000+ annually.
- attempted to block people trans ppl from serving in the military (not really a big issue to me but I disagree with it on principle)
- wants to build a wall, but has no clue how to make any substantial improvements to the aforementioned wall
- is wasting time promoting a wall instead of pushing for e-verify
- appointed Sessions to further the war on minorities (i.e. war on marijuana)
- appointed DeVoss to start a war on public education
- appointed Pruitt to start a war on science & another war on public health
- appointed Tillerson, who is in over his head on foreign policy
- appointed Zinke, who is now actively planning to sell off 1,000,000,000+ acres of land to oil companies
- is a spineless coward who lets China walk all over the US
- ramped up foreign intervention, dropped civilian casualty prevention measures, reduced foreign humanitarian aid
edit: forgot one:
- removed protections on a couple Utah national monuments in order to empower uranium mining operations

Last edited by Huscarl; 01-06-2018 at 01:51..
Huscarl
VeteranXV
Old
57383 - 01-06-2018, 01:48
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneManArmy View Post
#MAGA
I could take the time to respond... but you didn't actually respond to my post appropriately. I asked you to explain how those qualities make him a good leader, not whether or not the MSM also had an opinion on the subject.

But I'll address a few, because you just seemed confused.
- incapable of reading: this does not mean he's illiterate
- is a terrible role model for kids: I'm referencing his Clinton-esque behavior around women
- escalated involvedment in pakistan (Trumpâ***8364;***8482;s new Afghanistan policy has Pakistan angry and alarmedÂ* - The Washington Post)
Yes, I mis-remembered on that one - I should have written Afghanistan
- appointed a ****load of incompetent/toxic cabinet members (please see my above post)

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
57384 - 01-06-2018, 01:56
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huscarl View Post

- reversed rules to reduce pollution in our air and water (thank goodness CA can set its own environmental rules) - yeah so the homeless can light it on fire

- ended net neutrality - stupid to begin with

- slashed budgets for every program that help lower income people, in order to pay for a tax cut for people making $10,000,000+ annually - there is no amount of money that will satisfy most of these people - especially in a state that has the most taxes and highest cost of living + is the most illiterate in the nation by far
California in a t read: suit | New York Post

- attempted to block people trans ppl from serving in the military (not really a big issue to me but I disagree with it on principle) - If someone with flat feet can't serve - why would someone with an open wound between their legs be a good thing in the service?

- wants to build a wall, but has no clue how to make any substantial improvements to the aforementioned wall
"Wall" means many things. The bottom line was to stop illegals from entering. Look at the numbers on crossings. Seems the wall is starting to work. Also, CA already built a wall. Let's extend it.

- Yeah - because only minorites get high. Hey, at least CA is catching up with OR and WA. It's going to spread.
- oh - you mean get it back on track to be something useful? CA leads the way on their awesome illiteracy program. Obviously, no clue. Common core? what a joke. **** that ****.
Climate change was abused and billions were spent on bull**** that didn't help. Common sense law is the right way to go. Not giant, abused government funding that is BS.
Which is going pretty awesome if you believe in America first.
- appointed Zinke, who is now actively planning to sell off 1,000,000,000+ acres of land to oil companies
First of all -76,967,935 not a billion. You are a little off there champ.
- No way. He is standing up for the US and our economy shows it. Just watch it grow and get healthier - which should help to employ some of the folks that need jobs most.
- ramped up foreign intervention, dropped civilian casualty prevention measures, reduced foreign humanitarian aid
Good. The ROE were way to strict. If we are going to war, let's kill some people that need killing. He will get us out of expensive non-productive "wars" but will go for the kill if we get ****ed with. Check the news on terrorist groups. Kinda running scared at the moment. Not much place to hide. Pakiland is getting called on their ****. All good.

Huscarl
VeteranXV
Old
57385 - 01-06-2018, 01:57
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Tele View Post
~madbeats~

Isn't that literally what the alt right on TW says:

"think for yourself, don't parrot the MSM"
"don't trust everything you hear from the MSM!"
"but god help you if you come to conclusions about race that I disagree with, then you better knock it off!"

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
57386 - 01-06-2018, 02:01
Quote:
- reversed rules to reduce pollution in our air and water (thank goodness CA can set its own environmental rules)
- ended net neutrality
- slashed budgets for every program that help lower income people, in order to pay for a tax cut for people making $10,000,000+ annually.
- attempted to block people trans ppl from serving in the military (not really a big issue to me but I disagree with it on principle)
edit: forgot one:
- removed protections on a couple Utah national monuments in order to empower uranium mining operations
1. Air Quality has been improving anyway
2. Paying for gifs yet?
3. 80% of taxpayers got a cut
4. No he did not. Trans people were always "banned" from enlisting for medical reasons regarding deployability. Obama literally reversed that policy 6 months before leaving office pending a review. Trump simply canceled the reversal.
5. Speculation
6. Speculation
7. Hyperbole
8. Hyperbole
9. Hyperbole
10. Hyperbole
11. There are only 2,000,000,000 acres of land in the US, I think your 1,000,000,000+ might be a bit off.
12. How so?
13. And?
14. And?

Huscarl
VeteranXV
Old
57387 - 01-06-2018, 02:05
Quote:
did huscarl mention he really doesn't like him

and didn't vote for him

and that hillary would have been 1000000x better for sure

I don't give 2 ****s about Hillary. Didn't vote for her in the primary or the general election. She can go to prison and I won't care. She's irrelevant at this point.

Huscarl
VeteranXV
Old
57388 - 01-06-2018, 02:05
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fool View Post
2. Paying for gifs yet?
3. 80% of taxpayers got a cut
4. No he did not. Trans people were always "banned" from enlisting for medical reasons regarding deployability. Obama literally reversed that policy 6 months before leaving office pending a review. Trump simply canceled the reversal.
5. Speculation
6. Speculation
7. Hyperbole
8. Hyperbole
9. Hyperbole
10. Hyperbole
11. There are only 2,000,000,000 acres of land in the US, I think your 1,000,000,000+ might be a bit off.
12. How so?
13. And?
14. And?
I do like how the one thing that was hyperbolic, you didn't call hyperbole

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
57389 - 01-06-2018, 02:09
You mean where you suggested that someone is trying to sell off 50% of the entire US?

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
57390 - 01-06-2018, 02:14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fool View Post
Why should it?
I'm pretty sure you've been saying it's fine for the 10+ years I've known you.
Why in the world do you care about air quality?

When I was a kid, the big thing was smoking.

Scientists: smoking is harmful
Tobacco lobby + politicians: no it's not.
Scientists: yes, it's harmful
Tobacco lobby + politicians: we'll concede that there are researchers that think that, but they are all liberal hacks. The debate is important.
Public: Let's not have smoking in grocery stores (Grocery stores agree)
Smokers: If we want to smoke in the vegetable section, we will. This is America!
Public: It's now illegal to smoke in grocery stores
Smokers: RAAAAGE
Fast forward to 2018: Philip Morris, the same company that spent billions on lawyers and lobbyists to say that smoking wasn't a health harm, has now gone "smoke-free" because they care about the health of the public
Havax: Smoking in grocery stores should be legal, lets teach the controversy

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
57391 - 01-06-2018, 02:17
raise your hand if you are pro sjw

pro smashing the patriarchy......

redistributing wealth from winners to the losers

support the proletariat masses

and fight for the poor and the clearly deprived

but also think you are in favor of evolutionary advancement, scientific promotion and intellectual + societal progression

you can't have all of the above when you fight for a loser first mentality

one day you guys will learn that ( no you will not)

it is like that but bringing them all home

adopting them like crazy cat ladies

even bernie only does it for the shekels

another lake house away from you people

Last edited by Captain Tele; 01-06-2018 at 02:19..
cael
VeteranXX
Old
57392 - 01-06-2018, 02:21
*raises hand*

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
57393 - 01-06-2018, 02:21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanster View Post
Why should it?

Tobacco lobby + politicians: we'll concede that there are researchers that think that, but they are all liberal hacks. The debate is important.
Smokers: If we want to smoke in the vegetable section, we will. This is America!
Fast forward to 2018: Philip Morris, the same company that spent billions on lawyers and lobbyists to say that smoking wasn't a health harm, has now gone "smoke-free" because they care about the health of the public
Hey they slashed regulations, let's immediately start using old 80's technology that's more expensive and less efficient because we can now.

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
57394 - 01-06-2018, 02:21
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgrange View Post
Amazing what the markets looked like when the votes to pass the bailouts kept failing.
was that the tragedy

or the ceo's not getting their billion dollar bonuses despite bankrupting their companies that year?

LOLOLOLO

Odio
VeteranXV
Old
57395 - 01-06-2018, 02:24
itt: people who have nothing better to do on a friday night.

Huscarl
VeteranXV
Old
57396 - 01-06-2018, 02:25
Quote:
raise your hand if you are pro sjw

pro smashing the patriarchy......
I don't know of anyone on TW who identifies with this

Quote:
redistributing wealth from winners to the losers

support the proletariat masses

and fight for the poor and the clearly deprived
Wouldn't use that wording, but sure...

Quote:
but also think you are in favor of evolutionary advancement, scientific promotion and intellectual + societal progression

you can't have all of the above when you fight for a loser first mentality

one day you guys will learn that ( no you will not)
I'm not in favor of "evolutionary advancement" because that sounds like eugenics
and I don't even know what "scientific promotion" and "intellectual + societal progression" is supposed to mean.

edit: nice edit

Quote:
Totally and provably false. The poorer people are, the more they breed.

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
57397 - 01-06-2018, 02:26
Quote:
this list is so bad i don't even care to address it

i just found this one the funniest skimming through it

Trump to become first foreign leader to dine in Forbidden City since founding of modern China - CNNPolitics

the guy literally said china rapes america

and is treated with a gods welcome compared to betamax obama

imo the rest of your list is just as silly, dumb, and refutable with first entry google searches

but nice of try......using your easily debunked and junk opinion as proof of something

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
57398 - 01-06-2018, 02:28
Quote:
and I don't even know what "scientific promotion" and "intellectual + societal progression" is supposed to mean.

enjoy your hell hole then

don't forget to protect the sick mice from them predatory cats

if it weren't for people who work for a living, as opposed to professional students, those in endless student loan debt, giving the crazy cat lady welfare you would all be forced to eat one another

the rest of the food pyramid wouldn't be as kind to you with our money

so of course you don't get the rest of my message

Last edited by Captain Tele; 01-06-2018 at 02:31..
Huscarl
VeteranXV
Old
57399 - 01-06-2018, 02:31
Quote:
the guy literally said china rapes america

and is treated with a gods welcome compared to betamax obama

imo the rest of your list is just as silly, dumb, and refutable with first entry google searches

but nice of try......using your easily debunked and junk opinion as proof of something
mmm yeah
Trump praises China and blames US for trade deficit | US news | The Guardian
Quote:
“Trade between China and the United States has not been, over the last many, many years, a very fair one for us,” Trump told an audience of business leaders and journalists, describing the relationship as “shockingly” unbalanced and costing the US $300bn (£229bn) a year.

However, to an audible gasp from the audience, the US president went on to suggest that it was not China to blame, but the US itself.

“Right now, unfortunately, it is a very one-sided and unfair [relationship]. But – but – I don’t blame China. After all, who can blame a country for taking advantage of another country for the benefit of its own citizens? I give China great credit.
That's some hard-hitting criticism of China.

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
57400 - 01-06-2018, 02:34
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanster View Post
Why should it?

vanster: i listen to CNN

they appeal to my biases and seem smart like i am

CNN:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41OxgCtMbys

bong rips for all bros

blaze it cause it is medicine

we care about air quality though........

no cancer for us and this plant is totally less smokey than that other one

*also vaping is bad

vaping should be regulated and sin taxed like cigarettes

because it isn't medicine like weed is

also opiates are rad and should be covered by obamacare

Millennial Deaths Surge As Opioid Crisis Deepens | Zero Hedge

Last edited by Captain Tele; 01-06-2018 at 03:07..
Page 2870 of 8750

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
#trump2018 , 'tism tantrum , ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) , absentthecuck , ban dare , but her emails , cael cuck crying cockgobbler , cael cuckersaurus rex , cael the triggered , captain taxleach , ching chong cael melting , coombz=actual shit 4 brains , crypto-nazi thread , cuck bannon , dutch embarrassment , eric skogland remax , havax getting tagged to hr , havax= actual shit for brains , i'm jimmy pop , it was a grift all along , jeffrey kaminskas , kale is for cucks , kiint = michael , kiint_the_fat_cunt , maga , patriots >* , seriously ban dare , shit flinging trumpet monkeys , shitlibs , simina mihaela bonner , sperg thread , trump going to prison , trump justice warriors , vanster chokes women , vanster is still an idiot