Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Arsin/Precise2
Page 15 of 47
Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
281 - 04-16-2010, 17:52
Someone hand me my violin, this case has been cracked ten times over.

All we're left with is the delusional ramblings of someone suffering from multiple personality disorder.

Sponsored Links
Precise2
Veteran4
Old
282 - 04-16-2010, 17:54
You're incredibly stupid obibun, the facebook was taken down after LGBR added pollyanna on facebook.

Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
283 - 04-16-2010, 17:56
No, the Facebook was taken down about three or four minutes after it was posted.

Which was nearly half an hour before anyone "contacted" "you" regarding the thread.

Thus meaning the only person who could've taken down "your" profile was.. arsin?

But.. that would mean "you" and "he" are.. one and the same?!

Either that or as well as "impersonating" "you" for three years, he also had access to "your" Facebook account and cared enough to remove it after people found out about it.

there's not enough quotation marks in the world to make this story comprehensible

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
284 - 04-16-2010, 17:57
To the mystery machine, gang!

Precise2
Veteran4
Old
285 - 04-16-2010, 17:59
Actually it wasn't taken down 3-4 minutes prior to it being posted it remained up all night till about 9:00 so that's an invalid statement, you really have a personal vendetta with this Arsin character and it's got my personal life involved, I haven't posted on tribalwar in ages and I came back AFTER dio linked me to this thread.

Skibbi9
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
286 - 04-16-2010, 18:00
why would arsin use your identity and why would he chose you, 'a different person' who lives the next town over'

Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
287 - 04-16-2010, 18:00

Also, Justin Lawrence of Stouffville, ON

Kindly explain why after discovering somebody had been stealing and impersonating "your" identity for 3 years, and who evidently lived mere minutes from "you", "your" first reaction was not surprise or anger, but rather an incredibly calm demeanour in which "you" instantly became best chums with the person who had been stealing "your" identity for 3 years without "your" knowledge or consent..

.. and teamed up with this delusional identity stealer to defeat somebody who "you" had personally never met nor spoken to before.

Precise2
Veteran4
Old
288 - 04-16-2010, 18:02
Apparently according to him he "never impersonated me" I have no idea the backstory behind this all I know is that I somehow got plastered all over a forum that I haven't been on in ages. If any of you can think of a way for me to prove it I'll happily do so, I just want this whole mess cleared up, I have no intention of coming back here once this is all finished. I've messaged Rayn and he's quite clear of the situation and has been telling you guys since yesterday.

Rayn
Tribalwar Admin
Contributor
Old
289 - 04-16-2010, 18:03
its not him and obibun is a moron.

Precise2
Veteran4
Old
290 - 04-16-2010, 18:04
Please show me where I became friends with him, and I understand how the internet works, you show the slightest sign of anger and people will jump all over you, I'm just mature enough to try to solve the problem rather then "nerd rage" over it.

Any more questions I can clear up?

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
291 - 04-16-2010, 18:05
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayn View Post
its not him and obibun is a moron.

DocHolliday
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
292 - 04-16-2010, 18:05
Here is what I cannot figure out.

If Precise is not arsin then why the **** does he never care? Why is he here defending himself to a website he doesn't even post on anymore? If I was Precise I wouldn't give two ****s, laugh it off and forget about it the next day. Why are you here Precise? My god man you are tossing gas on the fire. If you are doing this for fun ok then I can see that. If you are actually arsin and delusional like others have said the ok I can see that as well. If you and arsin are seperate people and this actually bothers you take a step back and look at this situation. It's ****ing retarded.

Last edited by DocHolliday; 04-16-2010 at 18:07..
Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
293 - 04-16-2010, 18:06
Rayn, I understand your staunch aversion to me, and I understand arsin has begged and pleaded with you to lie on his behalf.

But this has gone further than that. It is simply undeniable.

Either Justin Lawrence is a time travelling robot sent back from the year 2080 to endeavour to create the biggest and most ludicrous chain of coincidences in human history, or it's a delusional arsin feverishly making up a ridiculous story to try and hide from the fact his personal information was discovered.

Hmm?

Precise2
Veteran4
Old
294 - 04-16-2010, 18:07
Quote:
Originally Posted by DocHolliday View Post
Here is what I cannot figure out.

If Precise is not arsin then why the **** does he never care? Why is he hear defending himself to a website he doesn't even post on anymore? If I was Precise I wouldn't give two ****s, laugh it off and forget about it the next day.
Would be the case if my personal information wasn't plastered all over the place hence why I'm trying so hard to clean up the situation. I do care, otherwise I wouldn't be here, argument flawed.

Precise2
Veteran4
Old
295 - 04-16-2010, 18:08
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obibun View Post
Rayn, I understand your staunch aversion to me, and I understand arsin has begged and pleaded with you to lie on his behalf.

But this has gone further than that. It is simply undeniable.

Either Justin Lawrence is a time travelling robot sent back from the year 2080 to endeavour to create the biggest and most ludicrous chain of coincidences in human history, or it's a delusional arsin feverishly making up a ridiculous story to try and hide from the fact his personal information was discovered.

Hmm?
You're really starting to grasp at straws aren't you. Just admit you were wrong.

Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
296 - 04-16-2010, 18:08
what I don't understand is why "you" care so much about defending "yourself" to somebody you've never met and a forum full of people "you" forgot about 3 years ago, and yet somebody who lives one town over from you has been impersonating you and stealing your identity for 3 years and you've yet to take any action against them whatsoever nor even show the slightest sign of caring aside from becoming chums with them and plotting a grand scheme with them to embarass me tomorrow by "posting simultaneously"

this is the kind of thing a four year old would come up with. or a delusional idiot.

-Bane
VeteranXV
Old
297 - 04-16-2010, 18:08
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayn View Post
its not him and obibun is moron.
but but but

Precise2
Veteran4
Old
298 - 04-16-2010, 18:10
Let's be realistic obibun.
What good would it do if I came on and got really mad, what would that have really accomplished, as far as "doing something" what can I really do in this situation?

arsin
Veteran++
Old
299 - 04-16-2010, 18:11
Quote:
yeah bros I totally had a meltdown
Quote:
OH NO THE CONSPIRATORS ARE PLOTTING AGAINST CAESAR
Quote:
oh bros remember that LAST meltdown I had?
Quote:
The interesting thing is that the jealous nerds always refer to mystical meltdowns I've apparently had
"mystical"

How's the linguistics degree going?

Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
300 - 04-16-2010, 18:11
And why is it that you post in exactly the same idiotic style as arsin?

Is this the most ludicrous chain of coincidences yet to be encountered in this forum's long and vivid history, no, humanity's history? or the master plan of someone with the intellect of a young schoolchild?

Hmm?

Page 15 of 47

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Arsin/Precise2

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
adam mitter , adam mitter bun splitter , adam mitter deep dicker , adam mitter semen shitter , arsin = dumb , arsin = ellen = precise , arsin precise precise2 , bull dyke lesbian man , bulldyke lesbian man , dick dock , dock dick , future staples management , great buckets of faggotry , justin lawrence , obi likes kraut boys , obibun = arsin = nerd , obibun has fas , obibun is adam mitter , ocean of faggotry , they took my son