A girl told me I was "difficult to understand"

obibun has probably fucked more girls than you could ever with a million dollars and a 12" dick

because I'd been joking around lately saying how much I didn't really like her

so afterwards I felt bad and I told her that I was going to make her a romantic collage to "express what I felt in my heart but was too afraid to say"

Spoiler

it must be love :lol:

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 87
User Name Posts
Obibun 27
opsayo 6
SkivviS 4
LGBR 4
bam 4
Jahoda Duck 3
GraphiX 2
absent 2
Jambalaya Pretzelstein 2
1slob18c1 2
Infinite 1
ICFire 1
deadfish 1
confidential 1
DropSquad 1
Gringo 1
HeLLrAiSr 1
Kallama 1
Swamp Kitten 1
link_ 1
ptavv 1
ElectroWaffle 1
Prop 1
Flunky 1
Edofnor 1
LordMelkor 1
Viracocha 1
~rizzle~ 1
whoever 1
JohnnyX 1
joeyarkenstat02 1
Vlasic 1
max 1
OriGiNaL 1
MacGyver 1
Anji 1
Travace 1
Scud411 1
Denver 1
JoMo 1
Shoddy 1
Show Thread & Close Window

Hmm ... cars, pizza and tuf guys yet "difficult to understand."

Limitless trolling op's, but I will pass since I encourage your forum participation :sunny:

Oh please go ahead arsin. I can't wait to see what marvelous trolling "op's" you find in that. Are you afraid your trolling mastery will force obtard to tuck tail and run? Don't worry. He's a strong kid.

yeah that's true

despite my decade of forum participation here I have yet to have a psychological breakdown or meltdown

whereas arsin in his few years has managed two and gone completely delusional

I'm a survivor bros

I think arsintard wrote "op's" because opportunities is a big word. He was a bit hesitant to pull that out fearing an anti-intellectual backlash.

I really don't see how the word "opportunities" could even earn a 's

at what point can you take that word and substitute anything for '

if nothing else it would be ops

op's? op is? opportunities.. is? do these op's own anything? op's car, op's house?

I don't get it

Arsin is a huge fan of misplaced apostrophes. It's part of his troll bait along with the retarded dweasel-style spellings and nonsensical manner in which he posts. It has nothing to do with the fact that he's dumb.

Back