NoFix: H4x me a interpolate bypass..

Here is what i did:

1: I got a Fresh 1.11 and a Fresh 1.30 and stuck them into my Tribes folder.
2: Renamed the 1.30 to what it said.
3: copied that mem.dll into the Tribes folder.
4:Umm, renamed the mem.dll to amem.dll.( when i did this and tryed to join a 1.30 server it said i wasnt using 1.30 so i un renamed it.)

What do i need to do to fix it?

why in the hell would you rename it to amem.dll?

if you're trying to use andrews mem.dll, you rename HIS mem.dll to amem.dll, you leave the bypass alone.

Assuming you left the bypass alone, yes. Regardless, in the readme I explain exactly how you'd go about checking whether or not the bypass is functioning...prior to joining any server.

Learn to read bro, fuck.

ManyLith said:
Here is what i did:

1: I got a Fresh 1.11 and a Fresh 1.30 and stuck them into my Tribes folder.
2: Renamed the 1.30 to what it said.
3: copied that mem.dll into the Tribes folder.
4:Umm, renamed the mem.dll to amem.dll.( when i did this and tryed to join a 1.30 server it said i wasnt using 1.30 so i un renamed it.)

What do i need to do to fix it?

way to suck at cheating =/

I admit that was a dumbass thing to ask..lol sorry i bothered you..but it didn't seem to be working so i figured i did something wrong...once again i am sorry.

Dude, Glare give it a break dude. I wanted to try this Shit out, and once again i couldnt get the stupid thing to work. Believe me or not, i could care less.

P.S. Are you not going to SUPER MEGA BAN everyone else in the Thread?

Manylith, I assume you're only saying that because you don't want to be banned; pathetic.

Why would you want to 'try' something like this out, unless of course you were going to use it? Doesn't make much sense.

No Fix, I don't Play Tribes but MABEY twice a week. So using a ByPass that Killed the Game Even more than it already was (Pathetic) is useless to me. If he wants to Ban me for Something that All LT players By now have, then let him be like that. Pleanty of other games out there...even though the "Prime" of Tribes Kicked Ass.

Back