[hion] tranny gets murdered by georgia tech campus police, liberals/whites chimp out by buize - Page 6 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [hion] tranny gets murdered by georgia tech campus police, liberals/whites chimp out
Page 6 of 9
Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
101 - 09-20-2017, 17:53
Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
I get your argument, believe me I don't feel sorry for the person that was killed by these cops. They should have listened, dropped the weapon as instructed and this wouldn't have happened. What I don't agree with is that every situation is going to vary. You're talking about making split second decisions, but in this case specifically, they had all the time in the world to assess the best course of action. My argument is that with BETTER police training, they would be able to assess situations like these better. Do you feel the police handled this the most optimal way?

I get the whole darwin argument as well, i'm on board. we don't really need these retards procreating lol, world is better without them blah blah. I've just seen so many situations (not just this one) being handled in an non-optimal fashion, where i strongly believe better training could have prevented some casualties, using more logic and less heat of the moment reaction /emotion.
Based on what I've seen in the video, it's hard to argue that they didn't do things optimally. They ordered her several times to drop the weapon. The female cop backs away off screen, the male cop backs away and puts the barrier gate between himself and the suspect while repeating the orders. She doesn't drop the weapon, and then proceeds to advance on the offscreen cop, faster than she had been moving during the entire encounter up to that point.

The problem with the "optimal" argument is acting like it's readily obvious from the POV of the officers, and rarely if ever takes into account the officer's well being. "Well why didn't you properly diagnose a cry for help instead of a mental break? Why didn't you risk getting stabbed to make sure that person wasn't really trying to harm anyone? Etc."

Sponsored Links
SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
102 - 09-20-2017, 17:57
Not the cops job to assess mental health vs threat to society. Protect the public. Wackjob holding a weapon. Tell it to drop it and comply. Then shoot it so we can go back to our lives and not be inconvenienced by these freaks

Fling
VeteranXX
Old
103 - 09-20-2017, 18:59
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fool View Post
Were they Georgia PD or campus cops?
The GT police force is a real legit police force to hold back Atlanta... I always used to joke that they can shoot you.

I've always wondered what they've done, because it's pretty obvious that bums and panhandlers know to stay the **** off campus. Very rarely, do you get undesirables on campus.

Veniggs
VeteranXV
Old
104 - 09-20-2017, 19:31
Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
this is not really that bad, so many worse situations.

however i really do believe that police training needs to step wayyy the **** up. Situations like this dont really require guns. Even if they did, could easily just shoot in the legs or foot or anywhere non deadly. I understand the 'heat of the moment' argument, but with better training, i believe that officers will have ability to handle situations with less emotions and more logic.

Train USA officers like they do in Russia and i bet BLM would never have been born.
people that say cops should shoot suspects in the leg are very stupid people. cops are trained to shoot center mass because most people are terrible shots (esp. under pressure), and guns are designed to be lethal. so they shoot the biggest part of the body which also conveniently has vital organs.

headline: sergeant 2good re-purposes his killing tool for injuring a perp. the officer is in critical condition after being stabbed by a mentally ill suspect wielding a pocketknife. he was stabbed multiple times all over his fat commie body.

as far as russian police go, i don't know anything about russian police, but blm would have never happened because real dissent is crushed in that country.

TechnoDonut
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
105 - 09-20-2017, 20:43
Someone earlier suggested tazing this guy. I can't think of anyone who would respond to a call about a man with a knife and a gun and whip out a ****ing tazer. You're asking to get shot that way. For all those cops knew, that boy had a gun in his pants. The absolutely had to assume that and act according. Responding to any emergency starts with making sure the responders are as safe as possible. In this case, I think that meant drawing a firearm.

Last edited by TechnoDonut; 09-20-2017 at 20:57..
Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
106 - 09-20-2017, 21:26
Quote:
Originally Posted by TechnoDonut View Post
Someone earlier suggested tazing this guy. I can't think of anyone who would respond to a call about a man with a knife and a gun and whip out a ****ing tazer.
It was a pocketknife, and it was closed.

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
107 - 09-20-2017, 21:33
They responded to a threat of a man with a knife and a gun on a hip. Who cares if the knife was open?

buize
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
108 - 09-20-2017, 21:35
d

Last edited by buize; 08-05-2022 at 02:16..
SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
109 - 09-20-2017, 21:42
People freak when a cop beats the **** out of someone.. better for everyone if they shoot

buize
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
110 - 09-20-2017, 21:46
d

Last edited by buize; 08-05-2022 at 02:16..
SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
111 - 09-20-2017, 21:50
Bean bag shotguns.

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
112 - 09-20-2017, 21:51
oh, that's right... lawsuits. No bean bags allowed. Back to 100% lethal

Flash
VeteranXX
Old
113 - 09-20-2017, 21:52
Please watch vanster

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=884W4l3eoQg

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
114 - 09-20-2017, 21:54
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fool View Post
Based on what I've seen in the video, it's hard to argue that they didn't do things optimally.
He had a ****ing pocketknife, and it wasn't open. You've lost your mind.

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
115 - 09-20-2017, 21:55
He might have had a gun

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
116 - 09-20-2017, 21:57
Quote:
Originally Posted by TechnoDonut View Post
Someone earlier suggested tazing this guy. I can't think of anyone who would respond to a call about a man with a knife and a gun and whip out a ****ing tazer. You're asking to get shot that way. For all those cops knew, that boy had a gun in his pants. The absolutely had to assume that and act according. Responding to any emergency starts with making sure the responders are as safe as possible. In this case, I think that meant drawing a firearm.
the way most armchair mma warriors see these encounters, the cop is supposed to stand there, be maimed or killed and leave their families with a dead parent

if you watch enough 24 you can learn how knife fight

[email protected]
VeteranX
Old
117 - 09-20-2017, 21:59
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veniggs View Post
people that say cops should shoot suspects in the leg are very stupid people. cops are trained to shoot center mass because most people are terrible shots (esp. under pressure), and guns are designed to be lethal. so they shoot the biggest part of the body which also conveniently has vital organs.

headline: sergeant 2good re-purposes his killing tool for injuring a perp. the officer is in critical condition after being stabbed by a mentally ill suspect wielding a pocketknife. he was stabbed multiple times all over his fat commie body.

as far as russian police go, i don't know anything about russian police, but blm would have never happened because real dissent is crushed in that country.
fk you don't call me stupid people on the internets buddy. hurts my dang feelings

y cant we use like a tranq gun for situations that don't involve a suspect with a firearm? y we gotta kill these retards?

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
118 - 09-20-2017, 22:00
Here Vanster... this one should make you **** yourself.

Here is my take... a gun is pointed at me, I stop what I am doing. I don't need to hear to know that ****. Good shoot

Quote:
A deaf man holding a metal pipe in his hand was shot and killed by an Oklahoma City police officer Tuesday night, officials said.

Authorities found the man, identified as Magdiel Sanchez, on the porch of a house after they were called to a hit-and-run crash about 8:15 p.m., Oklahoma City Police Department Capt. Bo Mathews said at a news conference. Lt. Matthew Lindsey confronted Sanchez, who had a pipe in his hand. Police initially said Sanchez had a stick.

Sgt. Christopher Barnes arrived after Lindsey called for backup. Both officers ordered Sanchez to drop the pipe, but he refused and continued to move toward Barnes, police said.

Lindsey deployed his taser and Barnes fired his gun, striking and killing the man, officials said.

Mathews said there were several people who witnessed the shooting and would be interviewed about it.

Barnes, who's served eight years on the police force, was put on administrative leave during the investigation. Neither officer was wearing a body camera at the time, Mathews said.

Mathews said Sanchez’s father confirmed his son was deaf. Sanchez did not have a criminal history.
Oklahoma City police officer shoots, kills man holding metal pipe | Fox News

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
119 - 09-20-2017, 22:21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanster View Post
He had a ****ing pocketknife, and it wasn't open. You've lost your mind.
Like I said, based on what I've seen. I don't know what happened when she moved out of the frame, though it looked like she was starting to advance toward the officer.

The police were responding to a report of an armed suspect with a gun. They kept their distance, ordered her to drop the knife, and sought cover while reissuing commands. As far as I am aware, that is textbook procedure. What would you have had them do differently based on the available information?

Data
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
120 - 09-20-2017, 23:13
Vanster would have them fondle the suspect's intersex genitals while asking it which pronouns it prefers. You can never coddle an insane SJW libturd enough in his mind.

Page 6 of 9

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [hion] tranny gets murdered by georgia tech campus police, liberals/whites chimp out

Social Website Bullshit