[hion] tranny gets murdered by georgia tech campus police, liberals/whites chimp out

ur out in four point land buize, this subject is posted already adding eth "hion" angle was typical of the perversion we often get from you. Bless your heart. <3

they shot the kid for holding a multi-tool? what kind of shit is this, my campus cops would get immediately put on leave if they even drew their gun.

Hrmz... I wonder... What could of possibly happened in this event that is identical to all the other type of events of this nature. Ah yes, here we are:

Cellphone video captured by witnesses shows Schultz failing to comply with police demands, instead walking toward officers

It was clearly warned numerous times of the peril it was facing. +1 for Darwin.

Don't want to die, comply. If you feel that you are being treated unjustly, your time is in court, not during arrest.

Last edited:
To be honest, I wish there were a better way to handle the mentally ill. Shooting them all for failure to comply isn't the best outcome. However, I have no other solutions for that problem

dude is clearly blasted out of his mind and incoherent, typical pussy cop needs his gun to tuck him in at night

Thing is, it only takes a couple of seconds for someone to advance 15ft and stab you. Doesn't give cops a lot of time to react or assess the situation. Cops don't want to die anymore than some of these people that are killed.

Being GT alum, it's all over my newsfeed. I agree, it sounded like suicide by cop. Apparently GT police don't carry tazers, or batons I guess? Seems like they should have just clubbed him.

Back