J. Daspin III of Flame4Cash fame has officially screwed the pooch

Ju jutsu, just enough to know that I won't be tangling with anyone for giggles. But if someone is that far in my face, that would be the time to see how much I learned.

Again though, I would have to be so damned stupid in the first place to get it to that point, this is totally hypothetical.

here's the pics:

goatse.jpg

flexxx said:
Posted last night in this thread already champ.

shoot...i scanned back a couple pages and someone was asking for the pics

lol, i didn't want to scan all 23 pages to see if it had been done already

Automatic Jack said:
Ju jutsu, just enough to know that I won't be tangling with anyone for giggles. But if someone is that far in my face, that would be the time to see how much I learned.

Again though, I would have to be so damned stupid in the first place to get it to that point, this is totally hypothetical.

just need your boys....smith & wesson...

That's kinda what I was getting at, sure he intimidated Spectre, but if it were one of the other homies, our pal J. might have been handed his knickers in a bag. That would rule.

reformed e-thug?

Im picturing some little tough wanna be zit faced kid,...with a camera angle thats over the back of his monitor..his face lit by the light of the monitor...and he's looking all scared

E-MAILED STRAIGHT

getting tough guy emails from other 12 year old "Mother fucker....i been locked down on detention for 3 weeks....3-whole-weeks of my life...do you know what thats like man? And if i catch any of you tender punk asses in detention...its all you and me baby boy!!"

Good thing nspectre is wearing his shades, all theat spit flying from Jeremy Lispin is like taking a shower in AIDS.

Automatic Jack said:
That's kinda what I was getting at, sure he intimidated Spectre, but if it were one of the other homies, our pal J. might have been handed his knickers in a bag. That would rule.

Oh, come on now. Use your brain. This isn't high school. This was just tit for tat. He's happy now that he's had his opportunity to save face. If I'd pounded his ass it would only have resulted in dragging the whole thing on and on and on. And...

It would have dragged me down to his level, negating any advantage I have from not having done anything that could be held against me. He could easily have turned around and gone crying to The Man, focusing the spotlight on me and making me out to be the bad guy.

Not Smart.

And, intimidated? Not exactly. Bemused, definately.

Back