J. Daspin III of Flame4Cash fame has officially screwed the pooch

PyroTeknik said:
Yeah, wtf people, if you're calling, record for us :eek:

sorry, but my transcript is pretty spot on

except for the part when i finally got him to stop jibberjabbering about kicking my ass and answer my question, which was

'why do you threaten to hurt people from behind your phone and monitor, and then when you actually have the chance to follow through, you just get in his face and yell at him some more?"

and he's like "cuz i dont want to get arrested i already got a warning from the police"

and i was like "yeah well they dont like it when ragheads make threats these days"

(his response to that was that he's italian... who knows)

Gmankuza said:
Sorry to burst your bubble, but yeah you got lucky. Any real tough guy would see you extend your left hand and proceed to grab you by the neck. Think about it, you only put out your left hand to hit someone. Duh!

I could go with either, just as effectively... ;)

If I were as dirt stupid as Spectre and got myself in this situation, I would kick that guy's ass. Fucking step to me? I am not a fighter and I guess I would feel intimidated getting hassled out of the blue like that and might have a hard time getting up the initiative to take a swing (well, a tumble, I am a wrestler), but that boy needs his teeth kicked through his ass.

I like how you fuck wth him, then when he finds you, you talk about ROs and shit. Nice job being an E-Thug you gutless wonder.

Most of the people on F4$ have the logic and attitudes of grade school students. As most of us are past that stage, it's really hard to know how to deal with it. You can try but it's pretty much a lost cause. Reminds me of flying fish and his buddy at UVA5, little senseless punks.

Back