J. Daspin III of Flame4Cash fame has officially screwed the pooch

- Nspec

you should purchase a P.O. box at your local post office.
post the address to this P.O. box on the ye `ol TW forums. So that we can send him "get well soon cards", and the occasional goatse.

when you have your next encounter, just hand him the key and tell him which P.O. box it's for.

.... or... send him another peice of mail, this time tubgirl...

Vanguard said:
cool, well then, what happened?

TW got bitchowned. Pretty much only sat back like a fucking barking dog. Nothing went on... cept for his site going down which I do not think were our doing.

SonGohan said:
TW got bitchowned. Pretty much only sat back like a fucking barking dog. Nothing went on... cept for his site going down which I do not think were our doing.

I am baffled as to what you would possibly consider to be the definition of victory under these circumstances. To what extent should people go to make a point? Should we kill Daspin and his cronies? Perhaps we could just kidnap him and his girlfriend, remove and cook his feet, and force them to consume them as they grow intolerably hungry. Perhaps we could lie in wait until he reproduces, and then throw a quart of boar semen at his children as they walk to school. Let's burn down his house. Let's piss on the ashes. Let's track down his family, and rape them all until they bleed clots out the ass. Better yet, let's just nuke the site from orbit - it's the only way to be sure.

Jesus Christ on a fucking stick.

SonGohan said:

I refuse to take anything seriously by anyone who names themself after fucking dragon ball Z...

We should just get a group of people willing to snail mail him shit like once a day or something for a week or two. I mean, envelopes and stamps are pretty cheap, and even printing up the pics is cheap on a laser at work or something.

Just alternate between like, goatse, tubgirl, and that lemon party pic of the 3 old guys having sex.

Just put his address on the envelope and nothing else, drop one in the mail every day for a week, that'd be sure to fuck with him.

Back