New New GIF (animated) Thread

4s9Vmn.gif

In a world where infrastructure spending has still yet to really happen I for one am willing to believe the blinky lil light that tells you to stop was not working, and that any barring arm was unmanned.

The forces on the body when it is going 30MPH one direction and then in an instant is going 5 the other has to be horrendous.

Usually it's the impact (bashing your head on something), not the g-force, that's fatal I think. Although you'd probably be about half-way to the 50 g fatal limit going from 30 to 0 like that. Having said that, I still wouldn't want to be in there either way. :weird:

Usually it's the impact (bashing your head on something), not the g-force, that's fatal I think. Although you'd probably be about half-way to the 50 g fatal limit going from 30 to 0 like that. Having said that, I still wouldn't want to be in there either way. :weird:

it's the impact of the brain and organs slamming into your body

You are basically a sack of jelly with heavy bones floating in it. It all turns to a gooey mess under swift accel/deceleration.

Arak, it's not just a money issue. It stems from the fact that black people were only "recently", in out history, treated even remotely equally. That's why it's a socioeconomic issue and not just an economic one.

vs.

For you, maybe.

I don't think money buys anyone happiness, although I think it sure helps a hell of a lot.

Again, some people don't care about how much they make, have, or buy. They are perfectly content being "poor" or living cheap lives and doing what they enjoy. Can you not relate to people who aren't exactly like you?

ROFL

break the cycle

be the cycle

that cry cycle

YRE5Z.gif

Back