Don't mess with people real lives!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright guys, this is something that has been bothering me for a while and now that I see its happened for the 3rd time this month, I need to say something.

This latest thing with Dionysius is a perfect example. We're all friends. We know each other's personal information. We know stuff about each others familes and jobs. We probably know stuff that could seriously fuck with other people's lives. Lately, the new eCool thing is to exploit that fact, and its not acceptable.

It may seem funny when people get bought up on discipinary charges at their school or get fired from their jobs, but the truth of the matter is, that kind of action hurts us as a community. People can't bring their lives to TW if we're going to out them to the real world when they do, and if they can't bring their lives here, we can't make fun of their lives and laugh at them. That makes the forum less fun for all of us!

First and foremost, I need to urge TW posters to avoid posting the personal information of themselves and specifically OTHER PEOPLE. Make your posts, but don't leave yourself open to internet detectives. At least, try your best not to.

but secondly, what happens in TW stays in TW. If you start doing malicious shit against our members, I'm going to treat it as I would anyone else who was causing problems for the people posting here. If I think you guys are really being assholes and fucking with people's personal or work lives, I'm going to start regulating it.

Frankly, if someone on TW ever fucked with my job because of some stupid shit on here, I'd consider that way over the line. I'm sure you would to. Going forward, let's find a better way to make comedy.

Love,

Ok, when put like that I completely agree. We should fuck with RAYN!

No, seriously, at first I thought that it was great that a racist asshole got called out in real life. But it really does hurt the community and will not change anything for the positive.

Can we at least appreciate that a few people here possibly saved Mavs life a few years back.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back