Democrat Debate

KingSobieski

Veteran XX
9pm est

I guess the only thing to look for is whether or not bloomberg gets a box or not

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Bloomberg box thing is a win/win for Trump.

Box or no, either way he's going to look stupid. The guy can't debate and he hasn't even bothered to show up at any Dem primaries or caucuses yet. He isn't campaigning and the asshole thinks he can buy his way into a nomination.

If I was trump and I was going to debate Bloomberg, I’d walk onto the floor with a step stool and hand it to him to set the tone.

best way to gauge is to see how doomberg handles the debate

he's gonna take alot of shots tonight

those other candidates fear his wealth and have the ass he bought the dnc to get into the race

Nothing better to see than a debate stage shared between a Kulak killing Sanders and the King of Kulaks Bloomberg. Lol. What a fucking shit show.

Fuck those traitors
Watch our cult god live instead
in Arizona

Nationalists waiting to get in, and great interviews from all (if we must,,, identities) in line.

I think Biden is going to come out swinging and be really passionate about.... uh whatever his platform is....

I'm thinking it is going to be the normal stage of douchebags being douchebags with the exception of one new douchebag

I would like the smart racist douchebag over the retard racist douchebag for$500 Alex

I would like the smart racist douchebag over the retard racist douchebag for$500 Alex

which one is sanders and which one is bloomberg?

either way this sounds Anti-Semitic of you to say

i mean a disenfranchised protected minority class can't be racist

your white superiority complex over gods actual chosen children has been exposed

so sorry

your turn to apologize now

Back