[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

gimme pics of smooth milky aunt mommy

ooj1tukjfqi41.jpg

Appeals court upholds Trump administration rules against Title X funding for abortion

A federal appeals court on Monday upheld Trump administration rules withdrawing Title X funding from any medical facilities that provide abortions.

The Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals -- long regarded as a liberal body, though President Trump appointees have started to tilt the balance -- lifted preliminary injunctions against the rules issued by lower courts in cases from three different states.

I'm all for abortions and 3rd trimester abortions better be a god damn medical reason.
Public funding for abortions? No thanks.

i've never understood this position considering if the public doesn't fund the abortion they are funding 18+ years of the child's life anyway

Take away that funding as well. Why the fuck should I pay for some whores mistake? Maybe they would think twice about breeding if they had to pay for it.

I’m voting Bernie. I think it will result in an insane meltdown that I can profit from long term. I suggest stocking up on liquid assets boys, going to be a fire sale.

Back