[Need Votes]Win me a free wedding[Please] by telos - Page 219 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page [Need Votes]Win me a free wedding[Please]
Page 219 of 229
magicalgod254
VeteranX
Old
4361 - 04-10-2009, 05:15
burn the car dealership down

Sponsored Links
Amazon Jim
VeteranX
Old
4362 - 04-10-2009, 06:05
Quote:
Originally Posted by arcadus View Post
Doing something stupid like this will pretty much guarantee that telos won't get a free wedding. The only thing that will work at this point is having some tact. The madness can ensue when it's clear that there are no other options
THIS.

ShartShooter
Trump2024XV
Old
4363 - 04-10-2009, 06:26
All I know is that I'm losing my will to want to do something about this. Do something quick or I'm going to lose control of tank mode and it's going to go CPU.

Torks
VeteranXX
Old
4364 - 04-10-2009, 07:54
I can somehow understand that you want to play fair, because thats how it should be done, but the other "team" definitely didn't play fair. You were accused of cheating on "their" forum and the contest holders were contacted by them to accuse you of cheating. Sure you can say that there is no proof that they had something to with that, but you can also say that they did not to something to prevent that either.

However you look at it, they didn't play fair and ****ed you over a ****ing 60k!! wedding so I think it's only fair if you take the velvet gloves off.

Last edited by Torks; 04-10-2009 at 07:57..
telos
VeteranXV
Old
4365 - 04-10-2009, 08:15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezlpo View Post
This, ****ing this.

This has to be said.

/angry nerd rant
You're an idiot.

Jumping to the big guns just makes it more and more like the contest administration was in the right and I would "be willing to win this contest at any cost".

You sit there behind the anonymity of your computer when it will be my name that they have to backlash at. Any thing excessively stupid done by any one comes right back to me.

I'll keep you updated on what Feldmann has to say and we'll progress from there.

borlaK
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
4366 - 04-10-2009, 08:23
the nicer you are, the more they aren't going to give a ****

as my momma always says "the squeaky wheel gets the grease"

telos
VeteranXV
Old
4367 - 04-10-2009, 08:42
OK, any one of you say "GO TO WAR ARRRGHHH" post your full name, home address and daytime phone number and I will compile a list and inform feldmann and the contest administration that if they have any questions or comments about what ever it is you guys do they should contact you.

I've already said I am going to get a phone call in today and see what progress if any Feldmann has made and I will update you all. If they too slam the door and some one has a website ready to go live (i couldn't make a website worth a **** if my life depended on it) I would be more than happy to give you any facts that are still needed for the site to have a clear, concise, factual message.

JerryGarcia
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
4368 - 04-10-2009, 08:57
you need a lawyer, not a website

JustinCase
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
4369 - 04-10-2009, 09:13
I wouldn't worry too much about a huge tw invasion now, we have short attention spans and lose interest quick, that and this thread is no longer in GD

Ksera
VeteranX
Old
4370 - 04-10-2009, 09:40
Telos is not going to get the wedding either way at this point. All he can really hope for is an official statement or a consolation prize.

http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/show...6#post14447546

Last edited by Ksera; 04-10-2009 at 11:35..
AnalHerpes
VeteranX
Old
4371 - 04-10-2009, 10:51
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezlpo View Post
YOU CAN TAKE OUR LIVES, BUT YOU CAN'T TAKE OUR FREE WEDDING!!!

/William Wallace
i d

Jislan
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
4372 - 04-10-2009, 11:08
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksera View Post
a constellation prize.
I'd rather have a star pattern named after me than a wedding

Ksera
VeteranX
Old
4373 - 04-10-2009, 11:35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amazon Jim View Post
THIS.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jislan View Post
I'd rather have a star pattern named after me than a wedding
I am tired ok :p

Kali
VeteranXX
Old
4374 - 04-10-2009, 12:45
Telos, you're too nice of a guy. Kevin, Jaelynn, the promo site, AND Feldmann's ****ed you over and you still want to play with kid gloves on. At this point, they KNOW you're going to roll over. They're not going to give you jack **** because they know you have no balls.

A couple of emails with questions, and a couple of polite phone calls? They're a dealership. They get pissed off phone calls all the time. You think they care about one more (yours)? If they really gave a ****, you would've had your answer by now.

Kali
VeteranXX
Old
4375 - 04-10-2009, 12:47
By the way, I'm trying to motivate you to get out of your box and DO something. I don't hate you. I just don't like seeing you lie down.

Krytoss
VeteranX
Old
4376 - 04-10-2009, 13:01
you guys dont give a **** about telos, you just want to see some **** go down

grow up

DropSquad
VeteranXV
Old
4377 - 04-10-2009, 13:12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krytoss View Post
you guys dont give a **** about telos, you just want to see some **** go down

grow up
he's not getting **** from them, this is a great excuse to throw some **** at the fan, and maybe when the dealership sees the **** coming at them they might at least give something to make it stop.

You need to not be a pansy.

telos
VeteranXV
Old
4378 - 04-10-2009, 13:16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kali View Post
Telos, you're too nice of a guy. Kevin, Jaelynn, the promo site, AND Feldmann's ****ed you over and you still want to play with kid gloves on. At this point, they KNOW you're going to roll over. They're not going to give you jack **** because they know you have no balls.

A couple of emails with questions, and a couple of polite phone calls? They're a dealership. They get pissed off phone calls all the time. You think they care about one more (yours)? If they really gave a ****, you would've had your answer by now.
Just becasue I don't post every little tidbit here doesn't mean I'm lying down.

I went into feldmann today and spoke with one of the managers who I have had an open dialog with. She explained that all feldmann did was tell their advertizer ( the people who held the contest) to run a contest much like the one they held in NY and ignored it for a month. The winners of the NY contest had about 20% of the votes we did. They were in no way ready for this. Until I contacted them feldmann had no knowledge of any issues with the contest. They were blissfully ignorant so i guess in a way at fault.

She heard what I had to say face to face and agreed to set up a face to face meeting with herself, The owner/General Manager and myself for some time next week. The owner/GM doesn't work Fridays, lucky guy.

So get back in your holding patterns and chill out for a while. We all know TW will jump right back on board if there is any indication that Feldmann is no longer pursuing corrective action. TW loves drama...

Shadow(of)Death
VeteranX
Old
4379 - 04-10-2009, 14:23
Look forward to hearing an update next week. Hopefully early next week, because if stuff is going to go down, I have a lot of spare time this week to help.

cogzinofa
VeteranXV
Old
4380 - 04-10-2009, 14:48
Quote:
Originally Posted by telos View Post
Honestly at this point all I want are some answers. They very publicly brought my integrity into question and getting that cleared up is more important than a car or a free wedding.
oh now there's an interesting idea...sue them for libel.

by DQing you they're making a public statement as to the factual nature of your character. since they haven't publicly posted any evidence that you personally cheated, were not acting in good faith, or were acting in a way that was detrimental to the image of feldmann nissan, no one can judge for themselves the veracity of their claims.

basically, they've publicly made defamatory statements about you and you and your fiancée that have resulted in you realizing a loss of $60,000.

Page 219 of 229

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page [Need Votes]Win me a free wedding[Please]

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
defcon 1 , defcon 2 , fuck nissan , hack the gibson , nissan sucks traps , telos is a pussy , telos is spineless