How to convert Unbelievers

2. The ten foot rule. Anyone within ten feet of you is fair game. If someone sneezes, say, "God Bless You" and smile, while making eye contact. At stores, if someone is in front of you, say, "Marcia! I missed you in Church on Sunday!" When she turns around, you of course say, "Oh I'm sorry I thought you were someone else! From behind I could have sworn you sat in front of me in Church!" Then you'll both laugh and she'll feel good all day, and maybe think about actually going to Church herself.

LOL, I'm sorry too funny.

Try to convince people to believe in your 'faith' without using the words god, bible, jesus, heaven, or hell. Those and other certain biblical keywords conjure up images of brainwashing, cult activity, abuse, and non-intellectualism.

Ok, I will attempt your challenge. I will play your game and see how I do. If the Holy Spirit is with me, I will succeed.

How was the Universe formed? How were we created? With any action there has to be a reaction. The reaction of this life is how we were created. So, please explain to me what was the fundamental action that led to everything?

Ok, I will attempt your challenge. I will play your game and see how I do. If the Holy Spirit is with me, I will succeed.

How was the Universe formed? How were we created? With any action there has to be a reaction. The reaction of this life is how we were created. So, please explain to me what was the fundamental action that led to everything?
you say "holy spirit" which means you're catholic

there's a small but definitive difference between catholic and the rest of the christian subgroup. you ought to know the difference

you say "holy spirit" which means you're catholic

there's a small but definitive difference between catholic and the rest of the christian subgroup. you ought to know the difference

I am not Catholic. The holy spirit is mention in the Bible, therefore I believe it.

So, please explain to me how the Universe was created. What action caused the creation of matter? Matter cannot be created nor destroyed, so what created Matter because it definitely exists.

I am not Catholic. The holy spirit is mention in the Bible, therefore I believe it.
what denomination are you?

I've never heard a non-catholic talk about the trinity. They all just say "god" when referring to one, two, or all three parts. catholics, on the other hand, usually mean the "big guy" when they say "god", but can mean either of the other two parts. It can be somewhat ambiguous, though the ambiguity is usually considered unimportant.

So you can't have this discussion without mentioning something in the bible? That is the essential flaw in your presentation.

When I mentioned the Holy Spirit it was merely a textual prayer to my God to give me strenght. I did not use the Holy Spirit to attempt to prove anything.

what denomination are you?

I've never heard a non-catholic talk about the trinity. They all just say "god" when referring to one, two, or all three parts. catholics, on the other hand, usually mean the "big guy" when they say "god", but can mean either of the other two parts. It can be somewhat ambiguous, though the ambiguity is usually considered unimportant.

I am of no denomination. I am a follower of Christ's Word.

"Denominations

Catholicism

Anglican · Eastern Catholic · Independent Catholic · Old Catholic · Roman Catholic

Protestantism

Lutheran · Reformed · Anabaptist · Baptist · Methodist · Adventist · Evangelicalism · Holiness · Pentecostal
Orthodoxy

Eastern Orthodoxy · Oriental Orthodoxy (Miaphysite) · Syriac Christianity (inc. Nestorian Assyrians)

Nontrinitarian

Jehovah's Witnesses · Latter Day Saint movement · Unitarianism · Christadelphians · Oneness Pentecostalism"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trinity

Back