[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

How do you see the democrats taking the House?

Ive been hearing alot of people pretty upset over the whole Kav hearings and heading to vote Rep because of that.

Dems need a net gain of 24 seats to take the majority. That's not easy, and has only happened twice in the last 50 years for Dems (3 times for Reps). Typically districts vote for incumbents, but in this election 39 Republicans aren't pursuing re-election, many of them in swing states like Florida and Pennsylvania. Pre-Kav, it was basically a given that Democrat turnout was going to be high compared to Republican turnout, putting a lot of those seats into Dem control. It's murkier now, but I won't be shocked by Dems taking over the house.

Dems need a net gain of 24 seats to take the majority. That's not easy, and has only happened twice in the last 50 years for Dems (3 times for Reps). Typically districts vote for incumbents, but in this election 39 Republicans aren't pursuing re-election, many of them in swing states like Florida and Pennsylvania. Pre-Kav, it was basically a given that Democrat turnout was going to be high compared to Republican turnout, putting a lot of those seats into Dem control. It's murkier now, but I won't be shocked by Dems taking over the house.

Yeah we see the same thing as far the numbers go and the high rate of re-election for incumbents.

Even though many arent running for re-election, its still a tough hill to climb even though its the in-between years and the party in power gets their ass kicked.

The Kav thing has me curious... pretty much figured the House would go dem (intense hate for Trump) until that hearing. With Orange Hitler out there doing rallies, wondering how much of an effect that will have to add to it. Fact is, dems get control, his WH will become bogged down with all kinds of witch hunts.

After what happened during the Kavanaugh hearing I can't see how anyone can still support the Democrats. And to top that off they don't have any standing except impeach orange mean man and raise taxes.

After what happened during the Kavanaugh hearing I can't see how anyone can still support the Democrats. And to top that off they don't have any standing except impeach orange mean man and raise taxes.

lol this thread is a testament to showing who will vote for them

and they count on stupid diehards willing to accept their corruption to vote for them

but everyday people who dont follow politics closely? then they can slick those people into voting for them with weasel wording and images of kids in cages blaming Orange Hitler for it

if they will cheat their own rank and file, they sure as hell will cheat everyone else

dont worry bois the voter suppression is working

MAGA 2020

four more years!!

what 'voter suppression' do you speak of?

is it anything like this?

161105110300-was-2008-black-panther-incident-voter-intimidation-00004116-full-169.jpg

Problems, Black Panthers surface at Pa. polling places - Washington Times

well it wasn't just any nigger it was the nigger applying for the apartment. most people are open to all niggers, but depending on the nigger they could be precluded.

it's almost easier to preclude all niggers unless they sound white on the phone

-trumps father
-trump
-trump jr
-kushner
-coombz

Back