TribalWar and F4$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it seems someone is continuing this in IRC with some Trojaan.. which is really funny becuase that server is owned by Sierra.. and MAN do they have the greatest legal department. BWAAAAAAAAAA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAH AH

wtf...

this is uber gay. i dont think interweb gangs gives one much credibility. i'm not a big fan of e-thugs.

we should just ignore them, and if they continue to harass us, we try and shut them down through legal means.

Pax said:
It's called Obscenity. And in many states, it is a violation of criminal statutes.
It was a joke ok? So stfu. Who cares if was a violation of law 834412.234b. If laws were really prosecuted in that way then toilet papering someones house would be a serious offense. Quit trying to act like the final moral authority on this. I didnt see you on here telling him it was against the law when he origionally did it, so again, stfu.

Calling someones house and threatening bodily harm on a person (and his family) who had nothing to do with it just aint right. If you are justifying it by saying he was wronged, you need to be a defense attorney or something. Its people like you that allow OJ Simpson to get off for murder.

Last edited:
As far as Col is concerned with the phone calls. I'm not sure exactly of the facts surrounding the phone calls, but some states, I know that my state, Texas, in particular, actually has a separate provision in the Penal Code (Criminal Statutes) regarding "harrassment." Generally it entails allowing the phone of someone else to ring repeatedly or calling excessively with the intent to annoy, vex or harrass

You mean, like this:
http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=221417

And this:
http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=221310

There's also a couple threads floating around talking about how you planned to mailbomb people and about using an online relay chat designed for deaf people to get at Daspin using proxies.

If you're going for harassment charges, tribalwar is pegged before it's even outta the gate.

Chavey said:
wtf...

this is uber gay. i dont think interweb gangs gives one much credibility. i'm not a big fan of e-thugs.

we should just ignore them, and if they continue to harass us, we try and shut them down through legal means.

lol..e-thug

If you're going for harassment charges, tribalwar is pegged before it's even outta the gate.
Fucking shut the fuck up. I wish someone would get the fucking lawyers out of this thread. The point is Colossus had nothing to do with any of this and he was physically threatened by a person. This isnt a matter of "who will prosecute who" this is a matter of right and wrong and is also a matter of taking a joke too far.

Charade said:
You mean, like this:

And this:

There's also a couple threads floating around talking about how you planned to mailbomb people and about using an online relay chat designed for deaf people to get at Daspin using proxies.

Shut your fucking face. We're not talking about "Tribalwar" here, we're talking about a specific instance of threatening phone calls made to colosus that WERE recorded. Feel free to try to prove any of the other calls you think were made. I can assure you none of them involved threats of killing ruthless and his family. You fucking idiot.

Void|deadjawa said:
It was a joke ok? So stfu. Who cares if was a violation of law 834412.234b. If laws were really prosecuted in that way then toilet papering someones house would be a serious offense. Quit trying to act like the final moral authority on this. I didnt see you on here telling him it was against the law when he origionally did it, so again, stfu.

Many people who toilet paper people's houses have been cited for the offense in Texas (generally under city ordinances and/or criminal mischief). It is not a serious misdemeanor and is a Class C misdemeanor (fine only, similar to a speeding ticket), unless and until it rises to the level of more serious damage being done by egging, etc, where serious property damage can result.

I've worked in a prosecutor's office for a long time, and tried a few cases on my own, so I'm very well aware of how such things are prosecuted.

And I am not acting on any moral authority, and never represented that I was. You assume to much.

And I was not aware that Nspectre had done such a thing. This is the first I've heard of these events.

When you can do more than make baseless assumptions, it will greatly enhance your ability to flame and your ability to be persuasive in your opinions.

Charade said:
You mean, like this:

And this:

In a court of equity, your argument might be applicable under the "clean-hands" doctrine. However, I was discussing criminal liability for "harrassment," and as such, your argument is baseless and in this instance, moot.

how about we delete those threads before pressing charges then

Too late, they're already saved.

The point is Colossus had nothing to do with any of this

Daspin had nothing to do with this, and he was "harassed". There were also multiple threats of firebombing and defacement of property and such when nspectre posted his thread.

This is one court case tribalwar won't win.

As far as being right or wrong, f4$ posted one thread over here. Many of the more immature tribalwar members spammed and crashed their boards. They retaliated, and then you all began threatening their members with various gay antics in real life.

If Jeremy sued right now, he'd probably win on harassment charges, and this site would go down. Just let it go and move on, it's over.

Charade said:
You mean, like this:

For the charge of conspiracy to succeed (at least in canada), you would need to prove that these were not idle threats and were in fact acted upon. Joking between a few friends will not work, sry :|

On the other hand, charges for harassment and assault can be brought on simply by the phone calls, especially since colossus did demonstrate a genuine fear for his/his family's life by shutting down the forum

we need to close regs to dumb members :-|

Charade said:

Daspin had nothing to do with this, and he was "harassed". There were also multiple threats of firebombing and defacement of property and such when nspectre posted his thread.

As far as being right or wrong, f4$ posted one thread over here. Many of the more immature tribalwar members spammed and crashed their boards. They retaliated, and then you all began threatening their members with various gay antics in real life.

If Jeremy sued right now, he'd probably win on harassment charges, and this site would go down. Just let it go and move on, it's over.

Wow.. you really need to be banned.

Mystro said:
For the charge of conspiracy to succeed (at least in canada), you would need to prove that these were not idle threats and were in fact acted upon. Joking between a few friends will not work, sry :|

On the other hand, charges for harassment and assault can be brought on simply by the phone calls, especially since colossus did demonstrate a genuine fear for his/his family's life by shutting down the forum

we need to close regs to dumb members :-|

Yeah.. in Canada. But in Canada if you steal a man's moose, isn't he allowed to flogg you with a maple leaf or somethign?

Charade said:

Wow, your facts are way, way off.

I suggest you do some research before you pretend to be the almight authority on this situation.

Charade said:
You mean, like this:

And this:

yeah..but talk...and actual phone calls...2 different things bubba.

Charade said:

"sue" relates to tortious liability. And the only instance I can think where "harrassment" over the telephone entails civil liability, without doing research (which I'm not being paid for) is in cases regarding the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, where a "collection agent" is "harrassing" a debtor via the telephone. Again, I do not know what state Col is in, so I can make no statements regarding such.

Phrozen said:
Do you want someone to take it the next step and actually kill you? That would be really cool, I know exactly what would take f4$ down, just kill all their members. That is the mentality that you guys are using so why don't we set up a paypal account for some hitmen and get this shit over with.

ROFL!!!!!!!!

Charade said:

can u pls harrasss me on xboxlive so i can soo b.gates for blingobabiloba

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back