[SILVER BARS] Do you even stack bro?

I'm fixing to cop a half kilo Geiger Bar of Silver just because I can.
This is what it looks like you bitch ass window shoppers. Hahaha!. :satan:

24zxjd3.jpg

Spoiler

EDIT: None of you fucks can take a hint so good luck and feel free to rage in this thread cause Imma go take a nap.

a giger silver bar would probably look a lot cooler.

calming down sounds like a system of opression

getting worked up over trivial things is a system of self-oppression

and that is the very worst sort of oppression :{

Why does this cunt keep coming back and why isn't he perma banned every single time? Just curious.

he has dirt on rayn re: rayn being an informant for FBI/COINTEL and selling us all out to the man

im not making this up he's actually said this shit

o also tehvul seems to think that pageviews on forums works like views on youtube, so he's convinced rayn is raking it in because of him

how do u throw silver down a well anyway

does tehvul think well water comes from an actual well and not the water table that every other home in the area is using

lmao thats what a sub 80 iq gets u i guess

apparently silver kills diseases and stuff. Like lycanthropy and vampirism, for starters.

camelbak uses it in their hydroguard shits.

Hydroguard anti-microbial technology embeds an FDA-approved silver ion compound into reservoir film and delivery tubes. Anti-microbial film eliminates up to 99.99% of common bacteria and fungus.

but they also state that this doesn't clean the water, it just inhibits growth on the surfaces.

maybe next he can toss a UV light down the well.

Well it didn't take Tehvul version 6.0 very long to slide back into his old, tired posting style.

Back on the pignore he goes.

All sorts of industrial uses. You know, for the time when the entire world money system collapses but people still find the time to mass produce semiconductors.

Well yes...I guess by "general" I meant uses of the more everyday variety which the OP would be engaged in...

True story. When I first started my dr visits here they kept asking me what drugs I do. I told them only what the doc prescribes. They were like "We are not the Police so you can tell us." I was like "WTF I already told you so what part of I don't do drugs is not understood?

can we revisit this from page 1? y would u b proud that ur doctors (or anyone for that matter) literally would not believe that u r not a drug addict

"oh he acts like a tweaker but i guess he must be functioning at a higher level of consciousness aka schizophrenia"

Back