Name something you've done that others probally have not

Oh come on now, really? You can't make fun of me for that? Really? What if I throw up the softball that we were both virgins because we're hardcore Catholics that didn't have sex because we thought it violated a sacred bond meant only for married people.... and out of fear that a man in the sky would be angry?

Fell out of a tree and fractured 2 vertebrae, and had a rope wrapped around my arm and got a seriously nasty burn from it.

Driven a motorcycle at about 155mph (not really that special)

A few weeks ago I had sex everyday for 2 weeks. Not the easiest task in the world.

Translated OP into vietnamese:

Tôi fucked này rộng với giả tits khoảng một năm. Một buổi sáng sau một đêm bẩn drunken sex cùng cô woke up của cô đã được busted trái boob. Bảo hiểm bảo hiểm của cô ấy và cô ấy mới nhận được thiết lập trong vài ngày tới.

Had my penis slammed in a door.

True story. It was pretty fucked up...

I've never seen anyone in so much pain in my life.

Why the hell is that funny?

Ok, I fucked a monkey while swinging from a tree, drinking coffee, and smoking a blunt, only to throw the monkey away because I found another hotter monkey, which I proceeded to fuck while swinging on a vine, then I tossed the other monkey away, let go of my vine, flipped in the air, landed on a steam roller, fucked that until it couldn't handle anymore than it screamed and alerted the cops, which came running to see what was happening and upon seeing me, they all became very horny and we had one great big giant orgy until all of their eyes popped out of their sockets.

I could write a longer 3 page version if you want... Just let me know...

i walked 12 miles drunk for 6.5 hours after my ex stole my car and left me in the middle of nowhere :shrug:

i called for a forum invasion and got fired from work, prolly a first for that :lol:

i once snuck into an area of china closed off to westerners by overpaying a tibetan driver that looked like the fonz and had a rearview mirror that doubled as a video screen for his dvd player. i then went for a hike and hung out with monks and drank yak butter tea.

Last edited:
I have partied with Scotty Moore & George Kline (Elvis Presley's original guitarist and Elvis Presley's close friend, respectively).

I went skydiving for the first time without being tethered to an instructor.

I swam across the waterway down in Wrightsville Beach, NC (across from what used to be called Wally's and Pussers) with one arm immobilized.

I was jailed for crashing a ballet and being drunk and loud. I had tried to get away, but the female cop was strong as hell and I was drunk....drunk enough to be whoopin' and hollerin' at a ballet for pete's sake. My good friend was able to get away due to my "delay and obstructing an officer".

I was then sentenced to do community service and ironically ended up doing my community service for the set designer for the theater where the ballet was being performed. I actually ditched the last few hours of Community Service because I knew I would never see the guy ever again. I ended up trying out for the musical "The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas" and getting a part (me and the guy that crashed the ballet with me decided to try and pick
up chicks by becoming Thespians). The set designer guy from the ballet incident (as I like to call it) ends up doing the set for this musical lol. I get the stink-eye from him. My first line in the musical was, "I'm coming! I'm coming! Thank you! Thank you, Jesus!"

Try not having sex until you're 22 and married, the same goes for your wife and then see what happens after you finally DO get married.

Let I said, it's not tough.

hardcore Catholics

coming from a former altar boy at a catholic church

theres no such thing

oh yea, you actually bought the line about no premarital sex? what are you, 7?

Last edited:
Back