[Blog][Pics]Your cars, show them to me

I dealt with the same issues when I was buying my S4....I was even considering an aftermarket warranty. If you follow the maintenance and don't start screwing around with the car, you should be fine.

Not to mention, the S8 has a Lambo-designed engine, so you're not going to get much of a reliability read from his experience.

Its not the powertrain I worry about, its the rest of the car... electronics, gadgets, etc.

I still might consider a 4.2 A6 is I can find a good deal on one under factory warranty still.

Yes, there are some good looking foreign cars, but for crying out loud, buy American you Americanos!
/end rant

ps dont give me the bull shit its built here n there, the parts are made here n there.......

If its not American its a ricer, or a yuppy mobile......
/end end rant

1994 Aristo (GS300) 2JZ-GTE

aristoexh.jpg

Yes, there are some good looking foreign cars, but for crying out loud, buy American you Americanos!
/end rant

ps dont give me the bull shit its built here n there, the parts are made here n there.......

If its not American its a ricer, or a yuppy mobile......
/end end rant

every part I've needed since I bought her has been from my local dealer... :bigthumb:

1 cargo area protector
1 Mopar CAI cleaing kit

I refuse to order Mopar parts online... my dealer is staying open BTW...

Rice with 2 fart cans oh my!

Actually it's a full stainless cat back twin 2.5" system with real mufflers - four of them in total. The tips are 3.5" double formed. Flows well and is rated at no more than 96 decibels.

Hardly rice or fart cans. Quite a bit quicker than a Mustang as well.

Actually it's a full stainless cat back twin 2.5" system with real mufflers - four of them in total. The tips are 3.5" double formed. Flows well and is rated at no more than 96 decibels.

Hardly rice or fart cans. Quite a bit quicker than a Mustang as well.

geckzzzzzzzz

ddd.jpg

aaa.jpg

more: /96nsx/

1996 Acura NSX. It's mine(for now). It's a drug seizure going up for auction next week.

My personal is a 2005 Dodge Ram xtra cab.
The narcmobile is a 2007 Lincoln MKZ.

Last edited:
Trep did you buy it new? Is it a colossal unreliable piece of shit or what?

For a while I was looking at 07/08 A6 and A8s but was ultimately discouraged by all the horrible reliability ratings and talk from owners on Audi forums. They're such sweet cars, damn shame :(

I bought it at auction. If you like the S6/S8s a lot of them should be coming on the market off lease this fall and drive the cost down a bit more. I haven't had any problems with it. I've been driving Audis for a while and over that time I've built up a tolerance for increased maintenance.

The car that really pisses me off is my wife's Lexus IS 250. I was expecting that to be reliable and it's been a piece of shit with buggy electronics.

4434_89116389042_513099042_1714705_1131643_n.jpg

4434_89116399042_513099042_1714707_5981003_n.jpg

4434_89116384042_513099042_1714704_6343848_n.jpg

CF hood, Xtatik mass 18x7.5, lowered on Neuspeed racing springs (2'' drop), Gretty Ti-C, HID's, SPC camber kit, and 15% tint, so you can't see up in my window.

Last edited:
Idk what the white spot is on the hood, it's probably a drop in the camera lens or something. I saw it I was like WTF! but I saw nothing on the hood.

Back