I'm running a script to see who the most ignored user is ...

if I didn't respect him for his professional eliteness

and for how cool he is irl (for the 15 minutes I was around him at tc3)

I would have ignored 8admofo long ago because he's not funny.

Current ignore list:
* absent
* Al'Muktar
* BitRaiser
* BrightEyes
* cyanide
* FngrBANG
* Kurayami
* mouse
* NoFiX
* PeuswahBoy
* TedBundy
* turnschuh
* ZooL

% correlation with Rayn's Top 10 Ignored List
40%

:hrm:

Holy shit dude, you've ignored half the fun shit on this board.

Not that I care, but I'm just wondering: Orbital123 is doing the exact same thing as absent has been doing - right now. He's posting 'America is doomed' threads over and over. In fact, the latest one is an duplicate of a thread he did just over a week ago, the one about the dollar crashing.

Again, I enjoy orbi's threads - absent's too. But I'm just curious why the same standards aren't being applied to him. Peer pressure? Jewery? Orbi's paid his dues? What?

[I'm not buying into the 'oh, I ran a script at random and absent won' thing.]

Not that I care, but I'm just wondering: Orbital123 is doing the exact same thing as absent has been doing - right now. He's posting 'America is doomed' threads over and over. In fact, the latest one is an duplicate of a thread he did just over a week ago, the one about the dollar crashing.

Again, I enjoy orbi's threads - absent's too. But I'm just curious why the same standards aren't being applied to him. Peer pressure? Jewery? Orbi's paid his dues? What?

[I'm not buying into the 'oh, I ran a script at random and absent won' thing.]

I don't get it. Are you claiming that he didn't run the script? Or are you maybe claiming that he already ran the script and then after knowing the results made the thread (since we wanted a priori to ban absent)? Or another reason?

I don't get it. Are you claiming that he didn't run the script? Or are you maybe claiming that he already ran the script and then after knowing the results made the thread (since we wanted a priori to ban absent)? Or another reason?

I'm saying I doubt that was the actual reason he was banned and I'd like to know [see original post].

Well then I guess you mean that Rayn is lying (or hiding his intentions)...since orbital hasn't been doing the same thing. He hasn't been ignored by as many people (being the only requirement for banning atm)...

In fact, the latest one is an duplicate of a thread he did just over a week ago, the one about the dollar crashing.

Isn't it just a bumped thread?

Why would you ignore Kizzak? He's pretty much the only liberal America-hating commie worth reading. He actually puts thought into his posts (and backs it up with sources). He's still wrong of course, but ignore Wowbagger before him.

* caelum
* cogzinofa
* DiSk
* lolpicard
* Oktane
* Supra
* Tahnit
* ____

OK, I see, so, what you're saying is that this had nothing at all to do with that nature of his posts and Ryan just decided out of the blue to throw out a random ban and the criteria just happened to be something that would ensure that absent was the 'winner'?

I don't mind seeing absent take a vac, he's a big aryan boy and I'm sure he expected it. I just think it's funny watching the masquerade surrounding it. Why not just come out and say 'absent was banned because we think he's a douche' and be done with it.

Back