OT: All your base are belong to us

ok Carb i think you and i are now officially complete ayb dorks LOL

Skaarj.jpg

Carbyne said:
This thread never was, is not currently, and never WILL be, locked! Thank you for your concern though.

I locked it a couple times before they took away my moderator powers on this forum. :D

They took them away cause they lick goat balls. :D

I got a whole bunch more emails with new pics, but everyone sent them as attachments, which doesn't work on my AYB email.

grr. :p

Bad_CRC said:
They took them away cause they lick goat balls. :D

I got a whole bunch more emails with new pics, but everyone sent them as attachments, which doesn't work on my AYB email.

grr. :p

Hmm... Can you forward them from your AYB account?
If so, I might be able to use the AOL Background Picture feature, if you'd send them to me...but I'm not going to post my AOL email address for all and sundry to flame...i already get enough spam there, thankyouverymuch.

I never got the attachments, so I can't forward them.

Usually they are people's first trys though, so they suck.

sometimes they are pretty good though.

I have no idea wtf this email was about.

I was having a bath or something a few days ago and i had this crazy idea what if you could put togheter DV film thems in multiple cuntries around the world and make All your base the movie. ok first of we would need to se who would be intrested (Step 1) then we would have to put togheter a script based on the location we would have acces to and devide the work requierd by each film grupe(Step 2). Then when we hada all the material the film grupe station where the actual main plot takes plase would put the hole thing togheter the sort of project would probably rely quite hevily on Blue/Green screen. what du u think?

oh i allmost forgot the end face of the project would be for each film team to rend a cinema someweare and play it there(in other word a world premier).

sorry about not bothering with the spell check but its time to eat and im hungry (by the way i live in sweden and i would be willing to handel the swedish film grupe if u think the project is worth trying out).

brakums said:

Cool! I'm *DEFINETLY* getting Winamp now!

Operator: "Wait. How are you saying before bell?"
Smurf: "All your smurf are belong to smurf."
CATS: "Judges: A ruling! Now!"
Judge #1: "Oh dear god! Hire me! Please!"
Judge #2: "Cuchi-cuchi!"
Dog: (burps)
Judge #3: "I am having may love for little blue man! I say 'Cuchi-cuchi' too!"
CATS: "Ha ha ha ha! The winner: It's you!"

BUMP!

Back