Post Screens of your Newest config v2.0...

manylith was 70% done with a photoshopped 1.3 config

he had to start from scratch on the photoshopped 1.4 config

Lemon couldn't be more wrong. When I made the mockup on a blank screenshot I set it up in all separate layers so all i had to do is save them separately and it would be done. The only issues i'm having right now is with the ctf hud and item hud in 1.40. Getting them positioned over the bottom and top guis are kicking my butt..

is that really photoshop? :( It looks nice, I wanna use

recentwip.jpg

Is the the list of the content producers I hate?

• Scuzzle - solid colored terrains/borderline cheat
  • Shift - LOL
  • manylith - multiple (photoshopped) screenshots over the years/no "product"

Lol all my crap i show is working content. Sorry that back in the day when Tribes was still a popular game I enjoyed having "Unique" config setups.

But back to the subject of the thread... I'm struggling with getting the Itemhud/CTFhud/Anihud crap to align properly.

EDIT: Btw Lemon is correct, I make all my content in Photoshop. Therefore it's all photoshopped...

Last edited:
manylith got banned so many times from twl for hacking and denying it, then he moved to the config scene and continues to not deliver and just photoshop screen shots

i am not sure if he did all this stuff 100% but it is real gay that he wuld post screenshots of gay configs and then not release them for the other homosexuals to masturbate 2

i think in the end i am king cuz i play with stock tribe and only use blue/red full colour skins

I still dont understand why the fuck did this fucking retarded locked up the other thread. this is why TT from TW is more stupid and useless than ever

Back