[1.40]Groove HUDs and 1.4 config

My rule is the opposite. Helping vets? Why? They've been around the game. They can help themselves.

Because I like a lot of people around here. I have nothing to contribute to the scripting side of tribes. I enjoy making stuff visually, so i like to give back in that way. I could probably learn scripting, but I just don't enjoy that kind of thing. It's more like a chore where as making stuff in PS is fun for me. Agree to disagree I guess.

I like to help the random member once in awhile though. It's that spontaneous help that keeps people interested. It's like wow, that guy just did that for me? That dude seriously just wrote a patch for me?

I've done that before. Just wrote patches, spontaneously, for random members requesting various things.

Just thinking about it gives me goose bumps. If someone did that for me, I'd be flattered. The gesture would trigger a roller-coaster of emotions.

Yes, but if you've paid attention to the specific member we're speaking of, he asks and asks and asks for shit. Not like a specific thing or two he's looking to get, he wants everything, preferably 10 copies of each.

I would have asked for a converter, but you would have said something towards "WTF IS HE RETARDED? So, until that stops, I will continue to ask those who are fine wasting their own time instead of me hassling them with what do I do when I get the converter? How do I convert this to this? etc etc. I'm in all reality, saving you the time by just asking you.

And I edit my posts because you all post so much, it's hard to keep up. Also, a lot has changed, Lemon. For one, I can grow a pretty sweet beard in about 2 weeks.

If you'd be nice to me, maybe I'd be nice to you. Sounds like a simple solution. ;)
Also, I'd be super happy if you'd answer my question above, babe. Also, who said anything about making the world a better place? Thanks.

True story. And Photoshop doesn't have a .gui option?

20hx4lz.png

Back