Skins for Tribes 1.40

no my terrain was handmade by me sirs

u can see paths and shit in Zs.
^^

also I've resized, compressed, and recolored Z's lush textures to closer match originals.
i hope resizing doesnt lose detail. good for recoloring though i felt it was a little too saturated. i wouldnt even take that good care of my lawn :).

Thats my disc with an overlay on it...correct?
I think that would look alot better without my disc as the underlaying texture.
not overlayed, but built on top of. i just wanted a hires template cause i never really understood the disc map

ScreenShot141%20%282%29.png

ScreenShot141%20%281%29.png

ScreenShot139.png

ScreenShot138.png

ScreenShot137.png

Lush

161 mb

Is that supposed to look better? You guys must have assholes for brains, because everything that comes out of it reminds me of shit.

Z;15428450 said:
not overlayed, but built on top of. i just wanted a hires template cause i never really understood the disc map

thats what I mean.

but you should try deleting my textures from the skinnable area's and just apply your own. It would look waaaay better.

fugly. sexgod where you at

dude i'm not sitting here and messing with all those terrain images lol

if i did it would take months to get anything remotely pleasing. not to mention i know very little about the functions of photoshop so i'd have to do each one individually

dude i'm not sitting here and messing with all those terrain images lol

if i did it would take months to get anything remotely pleasing. not to mention i know very little about the functions of photoshop so i'd have to do each one individually

sniper, plasma, blaster and mortar plz

How do i get the lush file to actually load the map? i put the zip in base and it crashes the game everytime i load a lush map

the one from Z the 600meg file

note on that
after eldee tried unzipping to base\lushdml it worked fine

i never tried it zipped but maybe i zipped it wrong or maybe its too big for tribes to try and uncompress

I unzipped the original lushdml.zip to a folder then unzipped all your stuff to the same folder overwriting everything. Then I zipped it all back up and put back in base.

The lush maps take a long time to load but they work fine.

anubis, you're right. he pretty much ripped yours and didn't give you credit ;( sorry babe. lets see his ass babies

I seriously dont care.. ok, he gave them more saturation and browned a few lines for each one to make paths. Anyway, thanks for the effort Roaster. its what the community needs.

But Of course I would like to see default skins in HQ, but w/e.

Back