An updated code.lasthope.cs

Amadeus:

If you hate 120 fov so much, try playing on a widescreen monitor (1080p) in 90 degree fov. It's fucking retarded. Moving from CRT to LCD widescreen is hard enough of a task. 110 fov is a much closer comparison imo. Cough up your hungarian dollars and buy a widescreen.

I think he was being sarcastic much like I was with the connection-rate cheat comment.

Reality is, interpolate and cg specs were established well before good connection rates were normal.

Amadeus:

If you hate 120 fov so much, try playing on a widescreen monitor (1080p) in 90 degree fov. It's fucking retarded. Moving from CRT to LCD widescreen is hard enough of a task. 110 fov is a much closer comparison imo. Cough up your hungarian dollars and buy a widescreen.
:rofl:

I think he's serious about the 120 FOV thing. He died a little inside when he realized people were cheating like that.

$pref::playerFov = "120"; 

There has been a leak of "emjay's" bypass within the past couple of days.

Curiously it is similar to the leak of NoFiX'es bypass last year. The usage
of 2008 leaped and at the same time the prior hacked bypass (bypass #2d)
usage leaped. Peeps were confused and trading older stuff as newer stuff.

Along with the leak of what I call "emjay old" we are seeing a spike up
in usage of "emjay old old". Very deja-vu` the NoFiX leak.

Anyhow the point of this post is to say we'll release a lasthope2009 script
shortly when we resolve some issues of medium difficulty.

I am working on a weaker sauce set of tests for this that I can publicly
release that won't compromise or expose the stronger sauce that I have
been using for some time. The stronger sauce is THE PERIL that makes
THE FEAR of THE LIST possible. Remember I might not put something on the
info line on the sh-thole tab menu.

The weaker sauce might also allow the emjay wide screen fix to continue to
operate while kicking the leaked emjay cheats. Unhelpful is yelling at me
that emjay wide screen fix must die so that Tribes can be saved. Tribes
must be saved.

Now emjay has been cooperative yesterday - as cooperative as he can be I
suppose - he doesn't want to give up too much - same as me - but really some
of his software version control habits need radical improvement.

I'm tired of reading about EmJay. What the fuck is it? Is it an actual lastHope bypass, or is it Troc garbage?

2 version are out. 1 version only includes the crappiest IP enabler ever. it doesnt even cover all spots. so you guys will be even less accurate (aka the injector version, you guys should stop using it.). well the other version is the one i told you in my PM. there is a less chance that that version is not leaked, but the person lied once i cant trust him anymore.. so i cant they that for sure. and milky, bugs has the wsfix.dll + exe. the problem is that i have some modifications in that exe which might get you flagged (contact me via pm, so i can send you a clean version). anyway, bugs already stated on irc that you're using the wsfix.exe so that one will be legit

edit: typo

Last edited:
2 version are out. 1 version only includes the crappiest IP enabler ever. it doesnt even cover all spots. so you guys will be even less accurate (aka the injector version, you guys should stop using it.). well the other version is the one i told you in my PM. there is a less chance that that version is not leaked, but the person lied once i cant trust him anymore.. so i cant they that for sure. and milky, bugs has the wsfix.dll + exe. the problem is that i have some modifications in that exe which might get you flagged (contact me via pm, so i can send you a clean version). anyway, bugs already stated on irc that you're using the wsfix.exe so that one will be legit

edit: typo

I'll do that, but who r u mariejane? I don't know anyone on irc by that name

disregard that, i suck cocks.

btw im still the only one with the full version (bugs has it too).
those leaked versions can be tracked easily and lack of features. anyway shithole really should kick ppl with it and all admins should update their lasthope.cs

bugs:
i don't think it is that bad. is 0x4eb300 still on the blacklist? it is legit because the wsfix uses the same way of loading the dll.

Code:
004EB465   > \E9 1A211200   JMP Tribes.0060D584

->

0060D584      60            PUSHAD
0060D585      68 9BD56000   PUSH Tribes.0060D59B                     ; /FileName = "wsfix.dll"
0060D58A      E8 79FAFFFF   CALL <JMP.&KERNEL32.LoadLibraryA>        ; \LoadLibraryA
0060D58F      61            POPAD
0060D590      81C4 20080000 ADD ESP, 820
0060D596    ^ E9 D0DEEDFF   JMP Tribes.004EB46B

that would explain some of the hits.. so get rid of that check ;)
check for those addresses if you really want to know if someone is using the bypass version:
0x0065DAC0
0x0065E150
kick if they return 0x37B8B83B the leaked version doesnt cover all NULL structs!

ip enabler version:
0x619e00

this should cover ALL versions. the rest is not my work (in binary form -.-)

milk:
just use this version, its the fox exe but bugs has the same version (for testing). so you should be fine with it
wsfix.zip

Last edited:

those leaked versions can be tracked easily and lack of features. anyway shithole really should kick ppl with it and all admins should update their lasthope.cs

bugs:
i don't think it is that bad. is 0x4eb300 still on the blacklist? it is legit because the wsfix uses the same way of loading the dll.

Code:

->

0060D585      68 9BD56000   PUSH Tribes.0060D59B                     ; /FileName = "wsfix.dll"
0060D58A      E8 79FAFFFF   CALL <JMP.&KERNEL32.LoadLibraryA>        ; \LoadLibraryA

check for those addresses if you really want to know if someone is using the bypass version:
0x0065DAC0
0x0065E150
kick if they return 0x37B8B83B the leaked version doesnt cover all NULL structs!

ip enabler version:
0x619e00

milk:
just use this version, its the fox exe but bugs has the same version (for testing). so you should be fine with it
wsfix.zip

kk

bugs:

Code:

->

0x0065DAC0
0x0065E150

ip enabler version:
0x619e00

milk:
wsfix.zip

If it's an actual bypass, none of the above would matter.

the server admins didnt even want my stuff.. :p
i didnt release anything yet. and it will never be released

Yeah that was most demoralizing to see. Had to start focusing more thought
on what I would do when the inevitable happened.

It was another reason for going ahead with the unhappymod effort. While I
might be able to keep him and his clones at bay with BLASTHOPE the true
nirvana can only be achieved by the sublime combination of unhappymod
and reverse polate phase II. No more happyflag/wallhack and it won't matter
what values you put in for ip/pft. Stick a fork in it. Too bad thats not working
right yet! LOL.

Back