Post Screens of your newest configs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
92421101pj9.jpg

39609817ek2.jpg

39461821eg7.jpg

33985143kq5.jpg

64630183ra0.jpg

Some people have claimed that it's sort of laggy.

My hypothesis is that if they aren't full of shit, it's because a good number of the images included are 1024x1024.

To remedy this I have reduced the big images to 256x256.
There is an obvious loss in quality in some cases. But if you want it, feel free to IM me: Ku Klux Kampen

I haven't played in a long time..but i'm in the mood to do some GUI/HUD making and some terrain/building texturing...I will have a new config up asap.

EDIT:

Well here is just a small remake of my last config with larger and more detailed huds. I'm going to remake the config on the newest version of Hudbot so it should look nice after that.

I'm also going to do some more Weapon Skins and Building Texturing.

The terrain you see in that screenshot is something I was working on a long time ago with Sharpening and Overlaying to get a more shadowed and crisp looking terrain.

The Terrain that i'm working on. It's all original terrain textures just edited. *Note* it will not effect you FPS.

New Terrain Screenshot:

hiresterrainww9.jpg
Needs more detail, less contrast...

Lemon, I fixed that concrete texture in the newest pack.

I also resized them so the file isn't huge anymore.

If you wanted to give it a shot.

Nice job guys, glad some people caught on to what i was saying about not making new skins but enhancing the old ones.

EDIT: Some of them look very nice in game. Nice job to the makers, and sorry i never finished mine.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back