Post Screens of your newest configs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hudbot replace your default old tribes start screen?

I just fiddled a screen for a friend, thought i could share, no idea if anyone want's to have it. Just put in a random sunrise.

BgReplaceSS.jpg

Get it here

- read the readme
- to get your custom screen instead, also read the readme

hf

Notes:
also ... this comes with no warranty. You might overwrite stuff. But i only expect that on /config/gui/MainMenu.gui If you're unsure, rather backup your tribes.

You need to run hudbot 0.5 .. that's a hudbot thingy

Last edited:
Just put in a random sunrise.

The original picture was a internal joke which i didn't plan to include in my selfless TW release ... so be happy with the first hit of a google "sunrise" search, kthx

Btw: Read the readme to get cocks on the screen ;)

Last edited:
[real-ease] configz

had some requests so here is the 1920x1200 goodiez need ws-fix for higher resolutions

newnewnewconfig222.jpg

Readme is included to make adjustments for your lame resolutions

Change your binds in Config/options

CTRL-V lets you move/resize huds in game (except background)

i threw my skins in there so take what you want

:bigthumb:

Last edited:
I edited that to be for 1600x1200. Is that correct? I keep crashing before I join into any maps, even single player.

glDrawTexture( "bg.tga", $GLEX_DRAW, 10, 1060 );
glDrawTexture( "chat.tga", $GLEX_DRAW, 648, 1030 );

// if %hudx parameter not passed, default to 200
if(%hudx == "")
%hudx = 1600 - 200;

// always centers the hud (x) with the screen
%xpos = (1600 - %hudx) / 2;

Yeah that should work

Quick Notes:

- need newest Hudbot Andrew's Projects
-I haven't tested this stuff on vista - it was a pain in the ass on my laptop so i put XP on here.

- If you are using the widescreen fix - be sure to edit that in autoexec.cs
+ if you are not - delete the WSPREF information in autoexec.cs

I deleted that from autoexec.cs and still am getting a crash before i can join to anything. anyone else having this problem? I put this into an untainted version of tribes, completely nothing other than Tribes1.8 and the 1.11 update, then added the extra base .vol files and files into missions

Last edited:
i still think this config is very clean (visually and script-wise) and nice to use, and easier to customize than most pre-built (and very heavy) configs.

i really like the fact that the huds leave a lot of the screen clean

Man, this shit still aint working for me... i even tried again with it at 1024x768 and still I cant get anything. how about a little help please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back