Post Screens of your newest configs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
So let me see if I have this straight.

I should have asked you for something (that I didn't know about) that you wouldn't be able to provide anyway so I didn't have to ask NoFiX to help reinvent the wheel? Awesome. You're quite helpful in a completely unhelpful way.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No wonder everyone thinks you're a complete douche. It's because you're a complete douche. I understand now.
I was just surprised to see a new release of something we've had for so long, and that nobody asked around for it before putting so much work into this. Is that a strange reaction? I said I'm sorry before because my intention was never to come in here and piss on your hard work.

I've never had any problems sharing things with people who're friendly and trustworthy - this miiiiiiiight not be the right place...

Idk where you got the idea that everyone thinks I'm a douche, but I guess if you consider cheaters, their providers and lame banned euro players the bulk part of your "everyone", yea sure, I haven't made friends over the years.

You certainly came across as a douche but perhaps I was thinking of someone else in my reference. Although the MySQL is highlighted in this thread the real beauty is the porting to the plugin loader. I know of at least 2 other MySQL mem.dlls ( KingTomatos and Master Shins being the most fully functional) that have been available for a couple of years but I didn't use them because I need/use/want other features only available through NoFiXs work.

SoUP Steve :rocker:

Slitz, your first post was literally pissing ego all over this thread. Really, over something so minuscule? I guess I don't get it.

Please, just post something that would give me or anyone a reason to believe anything you say.

dlgqyo.jpg

not finished, going to make the chat hud disappear / toggle with a background to match

Please Hurry and release.

yea i joked with someone about models saying something like "I'll just make the jetpack an antenna or something..."

that's the small antenna lol

Please Hurry and release.

i'm going to release my config in the other screenshot. I will include that background/hud and you'll just need to move things into place and swap the graphic.

Nice thing about it is, like lemon, all my huds are Vhud and scaleable/resizeable/positioned in game so you can customize it however you like.

:eek:

you could have just saved some time and asked thug or reckless for it lolololol

that would have taken much longer

first the months of denial
then the admission after being caught red-handed
then something like "my video card shows it like that for some reason"
or "it's only like that in screenshots"

30 seconds max for what I did

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back