Post Screens of your newest configs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
vertical huds are through scriptgl

nah, not necessarily. You might have done that in your case but it's not the only way.

The default hudbot health/nrg huds will work vertical when the used image is is smaller in width then in height.

You should basicly be able to take your horizontal huds, rotate them PI/2 with photoshop or whatever software you prefer and save them.

nah, not necessarily. You might have done that in your case but it's not the only way.

The default hudbot health/nrg huds will work vertical when the used image is is smaller in width then in height.

You should basicly be able to take your horizontal huds, rotate them PI/2 with photoshop or whatever software you prefer and save them.

i recognize that, but he asked how the vert huds were done :p

nothing special. still need to update flag hud. also working on client-side hit-notifications & ma detection ( finishing an old project )
tconf.jpg

i did this and it doesnt register properly. like ill be dead and the health bar will be full. is there somthing i should be doing?

Somewhat pertaining

Well, well simple|CH, it has been a long time. I am looking to get back in and if I can be hooked up with a sweet config, I would appreciate it.

i miss you guys! i'm having tribe withdrawals.. i need to download somewhere and find a config also. if anyone uses e,d,s,f as movement keys. i'd be interested in looking at your config.

Last edited:
Nice and thanks bro. I'm selling this current comp and getting another desktop, so I'll be in soon. I'm going to be playing with 300fps instead of 40-50, so I think it will be much nicer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back