[lasthope] 1.30 bypass

No, the only thing your cheat is useful for is hm.exe style indicators and some minor position information. It's not bypassing anything..

well he was able to load a custom h_foe20.bmp, is that normally called by tribes or is that a new thing? I was thinking that if its something that wasn't loaded before that maybe spy could use this to load his stuff as well.

Amadeus said:
Who would have thought that the first public LH bypasses will appear over at the good folks at troc? :lol:

Well, for your info..."we" over at Troc don't play with LH. LH is for squares. So your little joke didn't turn out so well. And i am pretty sure that some base players will be using this, even though alot don't admit to using any kind of cheat. *rolls eyes* So in regards to who scripted this. well, that's their own thing. I myself don't find it usefull since i don't play base or use LH. Well not saying LH is only a base thing, but the majority of us at TROC don't find it to usefull.

Last edited:
somespareid said:
Hmm. I click that link and see a whole load of posts made by someone else using my name, and a few threads with my name in the title.

HaHaHa...do you actually think someone at Troc is using your name?? Don't think anyone their knows you. It's a script of some sort that when you log in, you see your name in numerous threads. It's like that for everyone.

Easytarget, are you that much of a power crazed perverted fantasist to want to give out cheats to a fucking near dead computer game, go get some air man.

Those with skill will now have to waste time accounting for those with less maturity, cheats will be patched, i'm sure so there was no point trying. In future keep them private.

Last edited:
why just not sit together 1 evening and gather common flagmodels, player models and stuff and define a standart of allowed models and add them to the list of allowed stuff?

GreyHound said:
why just not sit together 1 evening and gather common flagmodels, player models and stuff and define a standart of allowed models and add them to the list of allowed stuff?
Because nobody actually cares that much?

Btw, anyone got a bypass for FoX by any chance? ;)

Back