Lets see those Configs boys!

I notice some of you guys have chat boxes (where the global/team chat is shown) with 7 lines of text instead of 3, 5, or whatever that large size is. How can i do this?

-r3y

sshot0010.png

sshot0002.JPG

Similar to this, but updated. I've got a better font and the new compass/weapon HUD. I'm at work right now, but I'll update this when I get home.

KPace, what explosion pack is that? Linkage please?

I find it strange that none of you seem to have any AA/AF enabled. Will post a pic of mine tomorrow when I'm not lazy and you will see how much it helps. :) Your graphics cards should be able to do it no problem too...

bah i guess ill have to make somthing better then his so you peeps will stop saying his ownz and say mine ownz the bestest and give me my own lil custom thing insted of vet :)

no eskimofo he was saying post a pic of the disc i am using instead of the one i did in the previous pics of my config because neil has the uncompressed .png translucent version that is compat with hudbot, the second image has compression marks and no translucency on the actual disc..

basically just giving him props. i dont think my disc is special.

but your config on the other hand is... i like the oob for the radar in the background. its ominous.

Back