What is going on between R@NDOM and [LEET]demon ???

"let them use their nerdy verbalism (whatever the fuck) to say whatever they want"

famous quote...

im done with this thread for good now, posting here will be useless.

CrashNBurN said:
Ah, ghetto living.. Moved into the ghetto, got robbed 4 times from my apartment from I'm guessing all the black guys who lived in the building. Even though I never seen them leave the front steps of the place.

Didn't you like the gun fights outside your window Banshee? I woke up to go to work one day and found a passed out black guy in my truck bed. Instead of waking him up I decided to say screw it took him to work with me which was about 40 min's away and then woke him up. His facial expression was priceless.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Any white man living in the ghetto needs 2 things, the ability to act like you aren't right and a mossberg that you run around outside shooting when on your "spells". After a couple weeks them fuckers willscatter when you walk by.

[SES]BaNsHee said:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Any white man living in the ghetto needs 2 things, the ability to act like you aren't right and a mossberg that you run around outside shooting when on your "spells". After a couple weeks them fuckers willscatter when you walk by.

lol!

Yeah, they were acting like they were all my friends, but you know they had it in on any white man that moves into the building. I had a couple guns pulled on some of the black people hanging outside on the door steps when I was drinking some discusting Colt 45 with them. After awhile I was getting use to everything and fitting in with them, but then the inevitable girl situation came into effect when I went to another state and of course she wouldn't come visit me where I lived :D The move was inevitable.

Back