What is going on between R@NDOM and [LEET]demon ???

Renon said:
Zombee please back off.. this isnt really any of our fights really and the fucking thread was dieing... this isnt even a fucking Thread about scripting or modifying.. and shouldnt even be in this category.

i agree to should have been deleted long ago.

MENUDO ROCKS!!!

p.s. I am no longer a tough guy. I am a nice guy :)

<3 to all.

one last thing, emilee, why did you bump the thread?
That wasn't even needed.

[LEET]demon said:
denver your gonna keep on talkin shit, you forget matt knows where you live...I let it slide last time you keep running that dicksucker we will see how fast i show up at your front door.
you fucking tard, would you really fight over an arguement over the internet? vgx. anyone notice that this thread went further than my "Post your config" thread? pretty funny

[LEET]demon said:
random,

what part of i dont give a shit about being cool in forums do you not understand.

I act no different on here than i do in RL.

Banshee can tell ya the same.

as far as acting like a tough guy im not acting i really just dont give a fuck.

why do you think sarca said demon = loco?
Unimpressed. You're 24 years old dude. Don't you think you should be trying for something a little better than loco?
I know it's not my battle Renon. Just as the thing between Cyrax and I isn't yours, but I'm just telling Demon to rethink things instead of letting Random make him act like a tard. Don't get me wrong, because i like Random too, but all that Demon is accomplishing here is looking stupid, and he's in fact NOT stupid.

I don't know. I give up.
Do I think this is a stupid way for people to act? Yes.
Do I think Demon is America's worst nightmare? No.
He's a good guy, IMO, and so is Random. So I agree, someone should delete this thread.

demon....pm me in irc.

/msg SarcaStick

any everybody

STFU ALREADY!!!
Contrary to popular belief, you CAN get you ass whooped based on your idiocy off an online gaming forum.

everyone go play Tribes and be happy.

Emilee said:
How was it a bump, if it was the 4th thread from the top.

ok Denver, since you want to try and be a smartass about it.

154 - Posted 02-25-2003 10:09 PM --> 155 - Posted 02-26-2003 03:12 AM <--emilee post

note the day.

Now let it die.

I wasnt being a smart @ss about it. I didnt even look at the last post date and time, it was the FOURTH post. Ill remeber that I cant post in a thread thats 5 hours from the last post from now on.

[SES]BaNsHee said:
And I don't live in the ghetto no more so no more meeting at my house for fights. :)

Ah, ghetto living.. Moved into the ghetto, got robbed 4 times from my apartment from I'm guessing all the black guys who lived in the building. Even though I never seen them leave the front steps of the place.

Didn't you like the gun fights outside your window Banshee? I woke up to go to work one day and found a passed out black guy in my truck bed. Instead of waking him up I decided to say screw it took him to work with me which was about 40 min's away and then woke him up. His facial expression was priceless.

{RE}Sysorex said:
if you didnt care, why do you argue?

i havent been arguing i stated my point...

anyone in the whole tribes community that has a problem with me....come to uva say it to me.

thats all im sayin.

Back