Post Your Configs

in your config folder, there is a files called clientprefs.cs. open it and hit control + f and type in shadow. change the 0.000 to 31.000 for both of the things that say shadow

T2-T1 said:
in your config folder, there is a files called clientprefs.cs. open it and hit control + f and type in shadow. change the 0.000 to 31.000 for both of the things that say shadow

UniX, only set it to 31 if you want shadows for everything: players, vehicles, items, etc. Basically if you have 400 FPS, set this to that value. ;)

def, if u have weapon shadows on, and ur playing a map like sh were there is massive suiciding and dueling on top of bases ur fps drops significantly

tc shut up :D. I feel sorry for somone who hasn't heard of clientprefs much less know what it does or where its located, reminds me of the old days trying to install kpack in demo

sad some of the riff-raff we pick up on these forums. those particularly who know absolutely nothing about tribes....

Lmao im not stupid or anything i knew of the file and i would of found it.. and by the way the shadows still dont work for me I changed them to 1 and 1.00000 but i still dont see them......

Moebius said:
sad some of the riff-raff we pick up on these forums. those particularly who know absolutely nothing about tribes....
I know alot about tribes i can skin map and most of all play..... some of you "older" players who can script and crap like that cant even play the game good anymore...i guess they spend more time in the forums and scripting then they do playing...

Last edited:
UniX said:
I know alot about tribes i can skin map and most of all play..... some of you "older" players who can script and crap like that cant even play the game good anymore...i guess they spend more time in the forums and scripting then they do playing...

please continue to make an ass of yourself.

thanks.

Hahah not really sadly it is true i know alot of people that are great at scripting and modding and things like that but they over all suck at the game.

Back