Here is a pic of one of the Xmas Presents

Georb said:
Is there like a huge T1 skins\ graphics pack redo.

i already have some weapons, and im making more anyway, but im hoping that if Phantom helps with the players we could get a whole conversion :]

I'm wondering, should this model (and eventually others) cause any noticable slowdown in FPS? I was playing on a pub with it and sometimes my FPS got REAL low, but that might have been because of other things (haven't played in a while, haven't rebooted in a while, other programs running, etc). Getting a geforce4 in a couple weeks so I don't think it'll matter anyway, but just curious.

so tribes crashes when i try to load a demo with these skins/models in place..

i have voodooo5 5500 ...? is it the hi res something or some crap?

You should really do all of the skins, I think everyone would fucking love you to death for it.. awesome skins btw. Great great great idea.. didn't think that could work

Holy. Shit.

I would post about fifty jawdrop smilies, but that's not enough. The model and skins are fucking awesome. You are my hero.

guess what I am doing now.

lds.jpg

lbe.jpg

I noticed that a few of the animations don't work at all...not that I really care, I was just curious if that's fixable?

Edit: might I suggest you submitting these to the RDB and perhaps someone here can pull some strings and get this on the front page? Seems like a lot of people would be awfully interested in it.

Last edited:
Those kinda just look like they were flatout exported from T2 and imported into T1 :\

Last edited:
Back