[t1] chain tracers?

not sure i could really improve my chain with them anyway, my chain is pretty handy ;)

the only person that doesn't feel that is shinryuu who has never lost a chain battle against me... flawless, including pubs and matches.

i hate/love that guy :|

that red thingie is pretty cool, but i still dont see a bullet. oh well.

The only reason I feel that the cg tracers were "cheats" last time was because they were'nt released publicly. Same goes for the "chainsparks" that are now hosted on TW (or were awhile ago). Besides I dont think its possible w/o somethin like HappyGlide.

no, it's easily doable with the texture work-arounds that are available all over the place, in opengl OR glide.

take it from me - chainsparks don't help worth a damn. :) nor do tracers.

i sucked before i used them, i sucked while i used them, and now that i don't use them, i suck a bit less.

but not much, as anyone who has seen me in any pubs can attest.

loop said:
take it from me - chainsparks don't help worth a damn. :) nor do tracers.
This holds true for me also, I tried the CG sparks that were on TW and I missed more than I did before. Dunno about tracers, I can see my cg anyway.

Pachacutec said:
not sure i could really improve my chain with them anyway, my chain is pretty handy ;)

the only person that doesn't feel that is shinryuu who has never lost a chain battle against me... flawless, including pubs and matches.

i hate/love that guy :|

that red thingie is pretty cool, but i still dont see a bullet. oh well.

would have been cool if you could actually skin a bullet and add an effect.

oh well :( can win em all

its not a fucking cheat... NOTHING in tribes as far as models are concerned can be cheating,

happyflag? sure u can see it... but can u get it back?

chainsparks? sure you see where they hit... all the better to see how much bs non-regs u are getting yay

different tracers? wtf? thats not a goddamn cheat, ONO I SEE WHERE THEY ARE GOING SO THAT MEANS I WILL AUTOMATICALLY HIT AND REG EVERY SINGLE SHOT :rolleyes: wtf ppl?

anyone wanna add something to this?

btw i added a long laser thingy to the front of my laser rifle, it looks cool and all, like laser pointer and stuff... but let me be the first to say... it dosent help, in fact its more distracting then it is a help, and besides... it only goes about 3ft in front of u so whatever

prove me wrong.... go on... i dare ya

KOS said:
its not a fucking cheat... NOTHING in tribes as far as models are concerned can be cheating,

chainsparks? sure you see where they hit... all the better to see how much bs non-regs u are getting yay

different tracers? wtf? thats not a goddamn cheat, ONO I SEE WHERE THEY ARE GOING SO THAT MEANS I WILL AUTOMATICALLY HIT AND REG EVERY SINGLE SHOT :rolleyes: wtf ppl?

anyone wanna add something to this?

btw i added a long laser thingy to the front of my laser rifle, it looks cool and all, like laser pointer and stuff... but let me be the first to say... it dosent help, in fact its more distracting then it is a help, and besides... it only goes about 3ft in front of u so whatever

omg i :heart: you KOS thats what i was trying to say b4... hey lemme c a screenie of that laser thingy. :D

KOS said:

Ok, using happyflag gives vastly improves flag awareness for noobs/133ts, saying this is not a cheat only highlights the lack of understanding of the objectives in T1 ctf.

not excatly... just cause u know where the flag is doesnt mean u can get it back... in a way i kinda agree with ya though say the flag was dropped somewhere and no one can find it... but with happyflag u wont be missing a flag

it helps slightly... but if ur any good, instead of trying to get it when nobody knows where it is, you could always go to the enemy base and do something productive like get it again, kill the enemy flag carrier, gens, base whatever

or just distract, d or something else

theres also more to ctf in tribes then capping, although it is the most important while you can

it is a cheat, but its nothing to be
OMFG H4XOR IMMA FUCKING BAN U MOTHA FUCKAA!!!!ing about

if they show they are using it, just kill their gens :shrug:

do something useful

Back