[T1 Release] Viking Pack 4.0

eldee said:
could somebody put in my controls for this thing, i've tried the past viking pack but i got pissed off because i couldnt figure out how to get the controls to work like it did before viking, cant get my jump.cs to work with right mouse button, crap like that

rofl, right mouse button is your ski? I dont know man, run through his scripts/files...and edit them there. if you can if you cant, give them to sarca ;) Dont know why but just give them to him

btw, runar nice fucking job here bro, im diggin it, if i wanted to change or put a tint behind the chat hud, i would have to do that in tree() correct?

sorry for the double post.

after I dl'd and installed im having problems joining servers whenever I goto join a server I just finish loading and I see a glimpse of the map and it crashes someone pls help.

also I get an error saying it doesnt recognise viking::fire or something in my tilde.

Last edited:
well if anyone is bored and knows how to put controls in and shit for this pack, here is all of my keybindings if you wanna set it up for me.

movement keys

uparrow = forwards
downarrow = backwards
leftarrow = strafe left
rightarrow = strafe right
right mousebutton = jump.cs
right control = jet

action keys

left mousebutton = fire
mouse wheel = scroll weapons
mouse button4 = target enemy carrier
mouse button3 = target friendly carrier
spacebar = throw flag
enterkey = use rep kit
right shift = use pack
\ = drop pack
delete = throw mine max speed
end = throw gren max speed
shift+/ = suicide

otherkeys

Insert = Favorites one
Home = Favorites two
Page Up = Favorites three
Numpad * = Vote yes
Numpad - = Vote no
Numpad 0 = zoom
Numpad 1 = zoom range
Numpad 2 = plasmagun
Numpad 3 = chaingun
Numpad 4 = disk
Numpad 5 = grenadelauncher
Numpad 6 = laser rifle
Numpad 7 = elf
Numpad 8 = mortar
Numpad 9 target laser
Numpad Enter = blaster
Numpad + = drop weapon
T = globalchat
Y = teamchat

Favorites

Favorites one = lightarmor,chaingun,disk,rifle, all extras(ammo)
Favorites two = heavyarmor,mortar,plasma,disk,grenlauncher,chaingun,epack, all extras
Favorites three = heavyarmor mortar,plasma,disk,grenlauncherchaingun,ammopack,allextras

that should be about it, if anybody can do this for me that would rock :) thanks

oh and 105 FoV

none of the other stuff matters thats in the viking preferences.cs, except the buy lots of repkits at inv and turn around at inv station

eldee said:
well if anyone is bored and knows how to put controls in and shit for this pack, here is all of my keybindings if you wanna set it up for me.

movement keys

uparrow = forwards
downarrow = backwards
leftarrow = strafe left
rightarrow = strafe right
right mousebutton = jump.cs
right control = jet

action keys

left mousebutton = fire
mouse wheel = scroll weapons
mouse button4 = target enemy carrier
mouse button3 = target friendly carrier
spacebar = throw flag
enterkey = use rep kit
right shift = use pack
\ = drop pack
delete = throw mine max speed
end = throw gren max speed
shift+/ = suicide

otherkeys

Insert = Favorites one
Home = Favorites two
Page Up = Favorites three
Numpad * = Vote yes
Numpad - = Vote no
Numpad 0 = zoom
Numpad 1 = zoom range
Numpad 2 = plasmagun
Numpad 3 = chaingun
Numpad 4 = disk
Numpad 5 = grenadelauncher
Numpad 6 = laser rifle
Numpad 7 = elf
Numpad 8 = mortar
Numpad 9 target laser
Numpad Enter = blaster
Numpad + = drop weapon
T = globalchat
Y = teamchat

Favorites

Favorites one = lightarmor,chaingun,disk,rifle, all extras(ammo)
Favorites two = heavyarmor,mortar,plasma,disk,grenlauncher,chaingun,epack, all extras
Favorites three = heavyarmor mortar,plasma,disk,grenlauncherchaingun,ammopack,allextras

that should be about it, if anybody can do this for me that would rock :) thanks

none of the other stuff matters thats in the viking preferences.cs, except the buy lots of repkits at inv and turn around at inv station

why can't you do that yourself?

Thresh said:
why can't you do that yourself?

because i get mixed up with all that crap, i tried it myself a few minutes ago and it reverts back to normal, and ive used the same config for like 3 years and dont know much about changing this stuff

I hate to say it...

But so far, I'm liking 3.3 better. I had 3.3 set up exactly. 4.0 has so many little, urks, that are hard to reset to what you had them at.

Example, starting 4.0, brings me to the main T1 screen. When I'd start 3.3 it'd be at the server listing screen.

Example, in 4.0 the smaller energy/health bars are neat but they kinda overlap and don't look good...

alot of shit, is not even working. example, ingame and in my prefs, my fire is bound to my left mouse button. Yet ingame, I press the button and I dont fire, wtf?

I join a game, and I have to hit escape to make the MOTD go away, then manually join a team via Automatic just so I can spawn in (pressing fire doesn't do shit).

I have my sky set to regular in the preferences.cs yet ingame the sky is off, wtf...

*sigh* please tell me 4.0 is not super buggy if so I'm sticking with 3.3 which worked fine for me

and can we PLEASE have a way to move the chat hud to the top? Im running a small res, taking up room on the side of the screen for the chat isnt helping me ;\

Mav said:
alot of shit, is not even working. example, ingame and in my prefs, my fire is bound to my left mouse button. Yet ingame, I press the button and I dont fire, wtf?

I join a game, and I have to hit escape to make the MOTD go away, then manually join a team via Automatic just so I can spawn in (pressing fire doesn't do shit).

ergh, motd dont go away cuz u cant fire... why write 2 times about it , just wondering..

Back