Biden - Dimocrats Newest Criminal Candidate

HEY LOOK
Another chance to hear him slur his speech
watch him stumble over names
issues? pppttts we don't elephants crawling out of the wood chest looming close by my standing hair legs
I'm sure he'll fall,,, just keep watching

comon' man
watch it
he'll probably fart and you can carry that into the white house...
it'll happen usefuls
WATCH

Hey guys..in a renewed campaign effort. Biden/Kabala just announced they will make week legal for all of the US!*

* let's forget the fact Biden pushed the laws to put those dirty weed users in prison and Kabala enforced it to the hilt. Oh yeah and it takes congress to legalize weed..good luck as long as alcohol lobbyist are around.

Comon' Team
Put out some recent Biden speeches
that you consider a good effort...

I'm gettin' stoked for the debates!!!
but maybe I"m in a bubble

and joe will do, well?

It's not what they'll give Bigone to do OK in the debate. It's what fbi drug they'll take him off to function normally. A babbling Biden tells no lies... or truths.

Last edited:
I have never bought legal weed....

It's the same pot with inflated prices and added tax. Learned that the hard way. Instead of getting shafted just going to turn one of my empty rooms into grow room. We can legally grow like 12 plants here, so harvesting them will provide all I could ever want to smoke considering I rarely smoke.

ABKZRzx.jpg

Desperate Dems: Bloomberg Raised $16 Million So Felons Could Vote In Florida - Sara A. Carter : Sara A. Carter

So the Florida Rights Restoration Coalition received the Bloomberg money to pay off the obligations of 32,000 felons. Most of Americans, I assume, including me, didn’t either remember or realize this was even possible.

In Florida it is because in 2018 the law was enacted. It allows felons that paid back what they owed in restitution to vote.

Biden's kinda people are corrupt

Last edited:
Last edited:
earthshattering report

i hope he got a good deal on those ukrainian hookers, u can get a lot of ass for $130k if u play it smart

Let's see where these shakin' asses lead cael...

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/media/trump-campaign-statement-on-senate-report-on-hunter-biden/

..“The Senate investigation’s explosive new revelations about the Biden family profiting from Russia, China and other foreign sources while Joe Biden was vice president amount to stunning levels of corruption and breathtaking breaches of America’s national security. While Biden was vice president, his son Hunter received a $3.5 million wire transfer from the billionaire wife of the former mayor of Moscow, individuals who are undoubtedly connected to Vladimir Putin. Chinese nationals also lavished Hunter and other members of the Biden family with money, giving Hunter and Biden’s brother James credit cards for a $100,000 international shopping spree. But the mysterious $142,300 wire transfer from a Kazakhstan businessman through a Latvian bank and a company in Singapore has to take the cake. These bombshells are in addition to new information regarding Hunter’s sweetheart gig on the board of a corrupt Ukrainian gas company that bribed a Ukrainian prosecutor...

OFN? MoveOn?
We'llSee? is my movement

And I'm sure none of this touches Joe's chance at the presidency. No one has a problem with this, right?
I know cael doesn't because he lives by my sig. Bigon knows nothing, nothing about his son... ya, im surreee

Last edited:
Right now
not riots
Right now
This is the thing you need to be watching to prepare for the coming election coup by the DNC Globalists
TheNationalPulse breaks it down and names the characters involved in the coup and their associations...
one of many you can listen to and be ahead of deadman's curve

Back