diablo 3

no i do not think so

if u like diablo 2 u will like this

better graphics & good change

like starcraft 2 etc etc

oh shit, i can download the client?!? omg yess here i gooo

of course we will get more classes with expansion, hell they will probably have as many expansions as wow did, i am sure we will get the panda monks at some point in d3

i am downloading a 7.6gb "Diablo-III-8370-enUS-Installer" right now from the battle.net diablo3 acct page

but i did the yearly pass for wow so idk if u had to have done that or not, regardless i am gonna rock this shit if it lets me

Wow... I'm pleasantly shocked... my 2010 Macbook Pro surpasses the recommended requirements except for my graphics card which meets it exactly. Sweet.

i dont see any true pet classes.. looks like i am going monk, looks kinda like assassin from d2 with building up "spirit" and spending it with skills, reminds me of the assassin melee skills

nvm, apparently witch doctor can summon something or other but they seem weak... ill know in a couple hours if its true

Last edited:
i am downloading a 7.6gb "Diablo-III-8370-enUS-Installer" right now from the battle.net diablo3 acct page

but i did the yearly pass for wow so idk if u had to have done that or not, regardless i am gonna rock this shit if it lets me

hm

i think that is beta ?

its yearly pass

obviously blizzard is not letting the world dl the client for free

Back