So when did this place become a far right Trump loving shithole?

lmfao look who's back

looking forward to the next "why I'm leaving" post

There wont be. Not the same person anymore. Last time I didnt do a leaving post either. I just ...stopped logging in. That will probably happen last time.

I just don't give a shit anymore. I'm too busy to make this website any concern in my daily life.

no actually it seems like I just have common sense not to buy into this cult bullshit.

Because it is literally that. Common sense. Hes an idiot, a fucking moron, and he fucking has dementia. Hes a fucking lunatic and cant complete sentences.

His brain is misfiring on words lately.

yet hes the best president? Fucking what?

If you agree with that you are in a fucking cult. Thats all there is to it.

yo, libtard, stop reeing for a second.

now, here's a question for you... could you put your extreme liberal TDS MSM brainwashed bias aside for a second and name a couple of things you like about Trump and what he's done for the country?

There wont be. Not the same person anymore. Last time I didnt do a leaving post either. I just ...stopped logging in. That will probably happen last time.

I just don't give a shit anymore. I'm too busy to make this website any concern in my daily life.

Fbf0B7i.gif

yo, libtard, stop reeing for a second.

now, here's a question for you... could you put your extreme liberal TDS MSM brainwashed bias aside for a second and name a couple of things you like about Trump and what he's done for the country?

Nope not really. Cant think of a single thing. All hes done is tear up our alliances with our allies, promoted severe racism and antisemitism, emboldened white supremacy, almost started a goddamned war, severely cut back on environmental and wildlife protections and abandoned Puerto Rico in its time of need, oh and also started building a wall that is falling down in high winds.

So no. I cant.

Last edited:
Nope not really. Cant think of a single thing. All hes done is tear up our alliances with our allies, promoted severe racism and anti antisemitism. Emboldened white supremacy. Almost started a goddamned war. Severely cut back on environmental and wildlife protections. Abandoned Puerto Rico in its time of need.

So no. I cant.

and this is why you are the one in the cult, my friend. the difference is, i can name a few things that pissed me off that trump has done. you are so fucking brainwashed and your blinders are drawn in so tight that you have TDS tunnel vision. seek help.

this fucker is probably a god damned bernie bro too

that was directed at vanster

I even quoted him to make it easy but you still don't get it

ur obviously very intelligent lmfao

Nope not really. Cant think of a single thing. All hes done is tear up our alliances with our allies, promoted severe racism and antisemitism, emboldened white supremacy, almost started a goddamned war, severely cut back on environmental and wildlife protections and abandoned Puerto Rico in its time of need, oh and also started building a wall that is falling down in high winds.

So no. I cant.

This is the same person driving the ShartShooter account. Same IP even.

and this is why you are the one in the cult, my friend. the difference is, i can name a few things that pissed me off that trump has done. you are so fucking brainwashed and your blinders are drawn in so tight that you have TDS tunnel vision. seek help.

this fucker is probably a god damned bernie bro too

Ok maybe he did something with prescriptions awhile back. Thats about all I can honestly think about.

Oh and gave a shitload of money in tax breaks to the 1%. Good for the 1% I guess?

Ok maybe he did something with prescriptions awhile back. Thats about all I can honestly think about.

Oh and gave a shitload of money in tax breaks to the 1%. Good for the 1% I guess?

lol geezuz, what a whackjob.

do you strangle women too like your friend Vanster?

Back