[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

2s0ol8oy0gf31.jpg

:lol: leftist pedos tick tock

trump/putin/pence 2028

If there was sex info on trump the dems would already be front paging it until peachmint was complete. Clinton would have hit back with the actual tape already now that Epstein is done for.

Now, if there is actual evidence and he is guilty, fry him. But you need to prove it.

"...So folks, if you're interested,
I could use your help, because..."
I really am too senile for this job.

Last edited:
I mean it is appropriate that Biden is the face of the democrat party but they have to know he can't win.. right?

They know this don't they? He has proven this twice already

I know Duck Duck Go has got recognition at TW in the past. So I have been comparing for the last 2 weeks, search results for google, bing and duck.

I wonder how may Americans are okay with search engines that censor results

I switched to duck awhile ago and have not looked back. Fuck Google.

I mean it is appropriate that Biden is the face of the democrat party but they have to know he can't win.. right?

They are going to use the Trump effect. meaning - they are going to bust out a "left fielder" last minute. Joe is the scape goat. The last minute surprise will probably be a woman. They may even get someone who "switched parties" last minute to run as a dem. Just watch. The shit show continues. Joe, though? Not a chance.

but they are *educated* u know

so much more intelligent than any Orange Hitler supporter, just ask them

they're not racist either - look at [white guilt] whites who think having an ID is racist towards blacks and black folks think it isnt

get with the program you fascist

They want licenses for guns but it is too much effort to require ID for voting

They want guns confiscated but there are too many illegal immigrants already here, to deport

GOP chairwoman says Trump raised $12M in Hamptons

The president attended two fundraisers on Friday afternoon before heading to his New Jersey golf club for a weeklong vacation. Reports had suggested the fundraisers would yield $10 million for Trump's reelection effort.

One of the fundraisers was hosted by Stephen Ross, the owner of the Miami Dolphins and the chairman of The Related Companies, which owns a majority stake in SoulCycle and Equinox.

"Thanks to the unhinged mob on the left, @realDonaldTrump raised $12M today, $2M more than originally expected," McDaniel tweeted.

They want licenses for guns but it is too much effort to require ID for voting

They want guns confiscated but there are too many illegal immigrants already here, to deport

nothing says "freedom and liberty" like gvt regulation / laws

especially when you believe in wealth redistribution since you have nothing else to lose except your hand out

Trump the deep state plant democrat is now openly supprting "red flag" laws to take your gun lmfao

Yall voted in a total cuck

they're going to "convince" Hillary to run again. Just before first primary she will "toss her name in the hat."

probably about the same time she dumps Bill after he "comes clean to me" about being a diddler. Something something he hid it in plain sight so well. RIP Bill.

Clinton / Warren 2020.

Back