Leadership skill by FissioN - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > The Archives > Eve Online
Reload this Page Leadership skill
FissioN
VeteranXX
Old
1 - 08-25-2005, 12:37
(As mentioned in the Specializations thread)
I got up to Leadership 2 during character creation, and I've been thinking about what to do with it. Some of the Leadership subskills look kind of interesting:
Quote:
Armored Warfare: (Charisma/Willpower) Basic proficiency at coordinating armored warfare. Grants a 2% bonus to gang members' armor hit points per level. Only the bonus of the gang member with the highest level in this skill is used.

Information Warfare: (Charisma/Willpower) Basic proficiency at coordinating information warfare. Grants a 2% bonus to gang members' targeting range per level. Only the bonus of the gang member with the highest level in this skill is used.

Leadership: (Willpower/Charisma) Basic Gang Leadership. 2% bonus to Gang targeting Speed. Only the bonus of the Gang Member with the highest level in the skill is used.

Siege Warfare: (Willpower/Charisma) Basic proficiency at coordinating a gang's defenses. Grants a 2% bonus to gang members' shield capacity per level. Only the bonus of the gang member with the highest level in this skill is used.

Skirmish Warfare: (Willpower/Charisma) Basic proficiency at coordinating hit-and-run warfare. Grants a 2% bonus to gang members' maximum velocity per level. Only the bonus of the gang member with the highest level in this skill is used.

Squadron Command: (Charisma/Willpower) Improved gang leadership. Boosts effectiveness of all warfare link modules by 10% per level. Requires Leadership 5.
Since the individual bonuses are applied by the highest skill among the gang members, perhaps anyone that has at least Leadership 1 should pick up an extra "gang member" skill. Does anyone have knowledge/experience as to how useful these bonuses are, and more importantly, if the game applies the bonuses correctly?

I have 4 Charisma and 13 Willpower, so I'd be more inclined to go the Leadership, Siege, or Skirmish route. Anyone else want to give this a shot? Also, if you have Leadership already, list the level to which you have it trained.

Sponsored Links
Vanguard
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
2 - 08-31-2005, 22:38

NAT Mav
TW Racing++
Old
3 - 09-01-2005, 03:16
Just as useful as they sound, I would imagine. If we had a level 5 of each in a gang, everyone would get a 10% boost in shields, armor, targeting range & speed, velocity, & sensor linking.

Makasuro
VeteranXX
Old
4 - 09-02-2005, 13:55
I'll trian up Skirmish Warfare

haniblecter
VeteranXX
Old
5 - 09-06-2005, 12:36
Got leadership 2 and siege warfare and another I cant think of. Going to workon these a bit considering I have 14 base charisma.

They're fairly cheap skills too, so it wont hurt the piggy bank at all.

NAT Mav
TW Racing++
Old
6 - 09-06-2005, 12:48
Yeah I bought several as well. This is one of the thing that can really help the entire group as the gang bonuses are pretty sizeable.

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > The Archives > Eve Online
Reload this Page Leadership skill

Social Website Bullshit